Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210742
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   742 to 751 of 4815   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think, as a general statement, American cars are quite the junk they used to be. They are still behind the Axis Powers but the gulf separating them continues to shrink.

If I buy an American car it'll likely be a Ford Mustang. The Mrs really likes them.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
*snort!*

yeah i will be trading down from my beast in the coming few months and am only considering foreign veehickles.

only way i'd do domestic is for fun, an *old* muscle car. not for a while yet.

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(846 posts)
I have never taken the flu shot and only had the flu once in my entire life so I am reluctant. I was offered the pneumonia shot as well. I am good and not taking any of it because what's good today is bad tomorrow. I'll take my chances.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
Hubby's Pontiac is his baby. Me? You could not pay me enough to drive an American car. Hubby hates when I say this, but its a fact. I dont do American junk :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
yeah i know: my opinion on flu vaccines is going to be controversial.

ignore at will!

it's just i have never gotten one. STBX has had one the past 3 years running.

and, he's gotten sick the past 3 years running.

could be coincidence, but....

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(846 posts)
FB: woke up late & even tho I'd planned to drive in today, it wasn't at the beginning of peak rush hour. only an hour late but man that throws everything off.

as for flu vaccines, briefly: they're based on a *guess* as to which strain or strains may circulate and include 2-4 strains of virus from one-four years old. live nasal spray has higher incidence of folks actually getting sick from the inoculation; shots lower on that end.

effectiveness of flu vaccine in any given y is somewhere between 30-60% effective at preventing folks from getting sick.

proven vaccines -- i've got no issues with.

flu vaccines, IMO, equal junk science

Manville NJ

Username hidden
(846 posts)
Perfect- The ocean water is great for poison ivy, oak and sumac. The Air Force actually had my father take me to the ocean I break out so bad. Now I just go get a shot and repeat shot 3 days later.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
Oh, in addition to all that: my younger boy is due for his routine vaccines and they couldn't give them at the doctor's office because all they had was the county stock and they will literally get fined if they use them on a kid that has private insurance! We have the honor and privilege of trying to find another time to go back and get those.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
Kibb - I agree - and please don't get me started! I shortened my xmas list yesterday with a post on social media something close to this!

Hugs J

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
Yes Sed we still drive it. It has just shy of 250,000 miles on it. It really other then general maintenance has been one of the most problem free cars we have ever had. The plan is to get a new car next spring, but we most likely will keep the Vibe as long as it is not costing us a ton in repairs so it can sit out at the airport when Trooper is out of town and I will drive the new one instead of the truck. Now that Trooper isn't driving 500+ miles a week it hasn't racked up the miles as fast.

my new bitch for the night is while throwing the strap for the fly gym over the rafters tonight I missed, it rebounded and hit me on the bridge of the nose, cutting my nose open and now I bet I end up with black eyes from it :(

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   742 to 751 of 4815   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013