Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... More 
Start   3771 to 3780 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, I used to be able to drive day and night with no problem. When I lived in Kansas City, I'd drive to and from Philly for a 4 day weekend like it was nothing. I'm still fine driving long distance. It's just that now, anything more than just a couple hours behind the wheel just sucks the energy right out of me and once I get out of he car I just want to sleep.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
FB- people who can't stay in their own lane on the road!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
My hips can't take riding bitch! But to ride my own, I use to be able too ride forever. Now I am too afraid I can't hold the bike steady because of ankle. :-( Sold My Harley just recently.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I know that some who ride bitch can ride for hours, but this damn bony ass can't do it. This ass was created to sit in a car! I just ain't got it.

Funshine, ditto, I can't even remember what I think about, I actually look forward to driving.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
The car I can take it or leave it, but put me on my HOG and I can ride forever.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
And the 5 hour drive to Chesapeake VA to see my daughter is a hop skip and a jump for me!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
S4T me too, been driving an hour to and from work for 15 years now towards Philly. I can not tell you what I think of the whole way. I just drive and zone out. :-)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
FB....having a friend who is down in the dumps. & not being able to find the words to bring him out of it. :(

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I love driving, I can drive for hours! I find it very relaxing.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
FB #1: Driving wears me out. On the road by 7:30 this morning to drive about 2.5 hrs down towards Philly to drop of Miss Cpl. Then I drove an hour to take my grandmother out to lunch since I was kind of in the area. Then a 2 hr drive back home. Less than 6 hours on the road and I feel like I could sleep for a week.

FB #2: Good thing I get to do this all over again on Tuesday when Miss Cpl flies back into Philly.

FB #3: My mom is getting new carpet installed in her living room next week. I told her to save the couple hundred bucks to have them move her furniture and rip up the old carpet and that I would do it for her. I should have just offered to pay the $250 instead.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... More 
Start   3771 to 3780 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013