Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2143221032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How do they do mediation out there?

Here in San Diego, the mediators word is law. Whatever they recommend is almost always the way the judge rules.

In Los Angeles, the mediator can't talk to the judge unless the parties agree.

I like the mediator to have a say.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Trooper stayed in a bad marriage until the kids were old enough to go to court and tell the judge they didn't want to be with their mom so he would get full custody. She was VERY unstable. Actually she was just plain crazy. Luckily the judge agreed with everyone that it would be in the kids best intrest for him to have custody. They are wonderful young adults (early 30's) with great jobs, houses, one is very happily married.

My only Bitch for the day is that Christmas Puked on my living room....but its partly a happy thought because my kiddo's and spouse were very happy with all the gifts under the tree which makes me happy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
decided to wait another day and cool off before calling and spending beau coup $$$on what will likely turn in to another wasted effort. he truly believes rules apply only to me, but not to him. he truly believes he can do whatever he wants and damn me.

until i am able to get him in front of our chosen mediator, this ain't going nowhere positive. and mediation ain't happening till jan or February sometime, so the less i spend now, the more i have to pursue the mediator and the less i antagonize him, the better off (i hope) for our child, since I am no longer there to be his whipping boy.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2490 posts)
I hear you all. Which makes me VERY, VERY thankful that we are managing one happy, fulfilling marriage. The pain that so many are going through is just awful.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
As difficult as it can be at times, this all makes me thankful that I don't have another parent to work around/negotiate with.

I know it's a dual-edged sword, though, and sometimes it would be nice to have someone else to shoulder some of the responsibility....but then I remember what the trade-off would be.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
yeah, "different" is a good word for it. it all costs way too much not just in terms of $$. and the child(ren) are the ones who get hurt the most.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2490 posts)
Wow, that is different. I can't take ourdaughter out of the county overnight without agreement from mom (egg donor)..

I'm gonna have to re-negotiate that one 'cause I have a job in the next county north...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
(it's "to be negotiated" for a final order)....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2490 posts)
thanks tbr,the notification issue is not delineated in any way, neither is vacation. because he balked at any notification requirements. since the language is silent, i have no legal rights...."it's a civil issue," and i need to "call my lawyer."

i got a good night phone call and was able to sing silent night, so all' s. well thatends....sort of well.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2490 posts)
Njny,

I hope you have that in the custody agreement. If so, this is obvious contempt of court, and actionable.

This will look bad on them, and hopefully the judge will see who is willing to work for the good of your child.

You are in a business relationship now. Treat is as such...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013