Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You mean 3 1/2". The larger 5 1/4" ones had the "1/4"

300 baud lives on....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
Hahahahaha!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
By "stealing our technology" they mean swiping one of the nineteen sequential 3 1/4" floppy disks the site software came from.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
1990 already stole it.

Our profile will be blocked to everyone until this works itself out.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
I was debating on whether or not I should post this, but the hell with it.

So most of my recent posts in the website forum keep getting deleted. I finally got an email from a site representative (I won't say who) who told me that part of the reason they don't update us as to the progress they are making is because

"we don't need other swing sites stealing our technology!"

That is an actual copy & paste from the email. I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Maybe this gets me the boot from the forums for posting it, I dunno. But I really can't sit on it anymore because it's just too fucking hilarious.

Who the hell would want to steal this site's technology?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
They moved their server to Elbonia.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20539 posts)
"it might be time to back out whatever software upgrade they did"

Why am I getting a mental image of the SLS brain trust huddling in their nerve center? Each of them saying to each other "Backup tape? I thought you had it covered."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
vabeachcouple - that's a riot. Almost sprayed the keyboard with my soda :) Yep, these guys seem to have had a previous career at Carnival Cruise Lines. It's pretty recent too - we've been here for a few years, picked it over an alternative that wasn't as good, never had any issues but this photo thing has been dragging on for 2 months. If they can't get it resolved, they can expect a significant decline in revenue with folks either leaving or not opting in for paid status when they can't do anything with photos. It is a cluster - it might be time to back out whatever software upgrade they did in March that started it all instead of trying to figure out how to fix whatever is broken.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
scincy, I first noticed that a face pic I uploaded a couple days ago was in the grouping of public pics that I could select from when submitting replies here. When I looked into My Account and then My Profile, I saw it was in the default public gallery though not in the gallery labeled public pics. Not sure whether other people could see it, but now the management has deleted it at my request.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
It was an issue for some but supposedly has been corrected site-wide. There's an update from SLS Quality in the Website forum with the details.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... More 
Start   2741 to 2750 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013