Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope you feel better soon, Carrie. It really sucks to be sick, and it seems like it hangs on & on. I loaded up on vitamin C before I left for our cruise. Don't know if it helped, but so far I haven't had the spring cold. Peace & Hugs. Connie

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Did you ask the pharmacist?

What were you looking for? Dextromethorphan? Or guaifenesin?

I have tablets that are dextromethorphan/guaifenesin combo, with no decongestants. Rite-Aid brand "Mucus cough relief".

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19570 posts)
BOTD is why can't I find a plain cough medicine. I don't want something extra, in it, to make me sleep or stay awake. I just don't want to be coughing my lungs up, every 10 minutes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Fb: flight to Cancun delayed! As if its not bad enough that I'm flying in today and coming back in less than 24 hrs, now my entire schedule is screwed up :(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16542 posts)
FB- so last night after 11 I get a phone call from the niece telling me water pipe in the barn broke and was leaking into the wash rack and one stall. I ask her if maybe just the cap from the cappped off hot water blew off? She says I don't know I didn't look, we just shut the water off. Then tells me "this is not a good time for me to not have water in the apartment" ummmm well is it ever a good time to be without water? So I fed the horses this am so she could go to my mom's and shower. Guess what? It's just the cap, the glue is on the shelf beside it, her boyfriend could have glued it last night and it would be ready to go this morning.

On a glass half full side, took a walk down memory lane this morning about a very memorable meeting with someone that has left me smiling, horny, and wanting to meet up with them again soon, if I'm a lucky girl maybe it left them feeling the same way.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well... I'll hazard a guess and say that the pics aren't intended to land in people's galleries with the logo.. the logo is intended to deter pic-swipers. Someone approving pics could steal zillions of personal pics. If the image processor adds the logo for the approval process but then posts the original image to the profile, I think that's good.

I'm VA and I approve this message.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19570 posts)
So that's what is behind the pic debacle? It took them this long to install software that ruins everyone's pics with their logo?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11950 posts)
FB is the logo superimposed over all the pics now. Was approving pics and they are SO HARD TO SEE NOW! Ruins the pic.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
T, the really sad thing is that I didn't doubt you for a second. The "logic" in emails I've gotten from the same peeps is boggling.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"LMAO. Please tell us you just made that up."

I will email you my username and password so that you can see the message yourself.

T

PS. I'm not actually going to do that, but I would if it were the only proof you'd accept as fact.

PPS. No, I really wouldn't. But still, that's the exact quote.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... More 
Start   2711 to 2720 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013