Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... More 
Start   2651 to 2660 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While it is true that sometimes knee/bone pain goes away with weight loss. It isn't always the case. I suffer with my knees since I was 17. Regardless of how much I weigh.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I have to admit that I am the heaviest I have evr been in my life right now, but I think it's more likely the result of a 'trip' I took, lol.

Gina, I'm looking forward to having it repaired so I can get down on my knees more comfortably again. ;) Right now, I can't even ride Mr Rdy at all. And I haven't been able to do much yoga, either. Swimming, and only freestyle and backstroke, is all for now. Breast stroke kick will kill me. Nevertheless, the pain pales compared to my stomach right now. I'm a fuckin' mess. :p

Thanks for the thoughts kitten.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Same with Mrs. VA

It was knee pain that finally motivated her to lose the weight once and for all.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
My knees use to bother me too, until I lost weight. Funny how a lot of those pains go away, when you get healthy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Mrs Rdy, I have the same problem with the same knee. What does that say about us? That we've worn out our knees?

FB: we already miss our friends from this weekend. Hurry back!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
ms rdy~ i hope you are feeling better soon

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
Hey Shell!

FB: torn medial meniscus in my Rt knee. But that is not truly the FB. I'm so relieved to have it diagnosed after 6 months of pain.

The TRUE FB is the rending stomach pains I have had in the last 1.5 months as payment for all of the NSAiDs....

But this too shall pass.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Sophia, ugh! Understand THAT!

Let me introduce you to a few of my SM friends. * she says with a knowing grin...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I cannot really bitch, because I think its funny as shit. There is a lady in our office...its so awesome. The job interview and first 90 days are like dating...you don't see the real person yet. Then........ohhhh shit. She has all of the girls in the dept all up in arms and pissed. Me? I just sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh. When she yanked a piece of paper out of one girl's hand today, rolled her eyes, sighed and then threw it onto the desk...you just can't buy the kind of look that went across that woman's face. Tomorrow is going to be FUN hahahahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have 3 portable aerators going in it now. Going to see if perhaps a neighbor can come check it out, tomorrow.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... More 
Start   2651 to 2660 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013