Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... More 
Start   2631 to 2640 of 4808   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your in his territory...he just needs to find a plant to visit close to you and make it his last stop so I can fly down too!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
FB- Just got the text that Troopers first of two flights tonight is delayed. So far if it takes off when they are now saying it should he will make his connecting flight. Memories of a few weeks ago when he got stuck in Atlanta overnight. This time it would most likely be Detroit, if he makes it out of Harrisburg, PA. Ironically one location puts him pretty close to a very hot SM I would love to meet, and the other to a couple I'd love to meet. His travels take him soooo close to some of my favorite forum posters :(

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Floss....that reminds me: I still need to knit matching thong swinsuits out of floss as a smartass answer to some snide, catty BS from an {ex} friend the other summer! I think my still-friend {who was equally offended} and I settled on cinnamon tops and cool mint bottoms. AND post a pic on FB. lol Yes, I can be THAT passive-agressive and anal-retentive at times. HEY! Nobody's perfect.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
There are at least 12 rolls of dental floss in various locations in the house. And 2 in the car.

If floss be needed, it had better be available on short notice!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17698 posts)
FB: younger daughter's class trip bus is more than an hour late returning to school. This is screwing up the meticulously choreographed rest of our evening.

FB 2: it is 58 degrees in the house but I refuse to turn the heat back on. I can't feel my fingers to type.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Same here

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7900 posts)
I would slit my wrists if I ran out of floss! Every purse, every glove box, every room in the house has floss!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
While I should be grateful to have teeth, I hate getting food between my teeth and not having any floss. Almost as much as having food in my teeth and using floss and then having the food go under the gums.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
uggg Peghey I'm with you, I hate them! So far knock on wood, I haven't seen any here yet. Although I'm sure I will. Joys of living on a farm.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17093 posts)
FB: Just found the first tick of the season crawling up my leg. God I hate those little bastards!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... More 
Start   2631 to 2640 of 4808   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013