Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102551
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... More 
Start   2551 to 2560 of 4825   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"and makes it really hard for someone to cop a feel if they can't feel anything and neither can I."

This isn't exactly high priority for most women buying bras.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
sophia, what youjust said is exactly what led me to dabbling in making my own bras. I can get exactly what I want, NOT GET what I don't, and in colors, etc that appeal to me.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
Sophia,

I have the same bitch about bras. I am happy with the size mine are and don't need padding, to make them appear bigger. No wonder so many women are unhappy with their breasts!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Melvin, that's just HORRID! It probably felt pretty crummy to report your friends, but what you described was downright disgusting, and I feel you did the right thing. As to whether it brings about any significant change will remain to be seen, but it's a step in the right direction, at least.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
FB: How come buying a bra is so damn difficult?

I don't need a padded bra. I can't find one that isn't padded. The padding is uncomfortable and makes it really hard for someone to cop a feel if they can't feel anything and neither can I.

If they are going to pad the damn bras, couldn't they make the closures on the front? It is pretty difficult to fasten a back closure when there is so much padding to cover a D cup. It really shouldn't be that hard to maneuver around some f.....g padding and attach a bra.

Do they not know that padding is hot in the spring and summer?

Why can't they make a non padded, front closure bra and offer colors other than hot pink, neon green, orange, and yellow?

What happened to pretty lacy or silky bras in pretty colors like soft pink, lilac, soft yellow, white for under t-shirts, and a nice black one with FRONT closures?

I may have to boycott bras until I find some I like! This is ridiculous!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
MelvinBoinkster...sadly, you just described about 35% of America and the way they live....As for suspensions...I too have been suspended, and the three times it happened it was because I spoke the truth and spoke it directly, as opposed to being a passive aggressive coward with cryptic references to 2nd grade level insults...If you were suspended you were reported, and if you were reported you struck a nerve with someone who probably needed it...well done

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
@Boinkster Wow. Just wow.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Scandle,

Do you live in a wooded area? Are there trees directly around your house?

What about bird feeders, do you have any on your property?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Cranky ass bitches lol. I hate being in an office with 2 other females now, I miss my private office SO much. Number one, sitting there for 8 hours a day working in soccer mom hell is just too much some days. OMG. Given, I just do not talk much, I don't have that much to say. And they talk. And talk. And talk. And they talk about their kids in this little girl type voice that makes me want to stab my ears with pens haha. omg. Today one of them, who is always talking smack about how bad she is because she is from New York, was in a pissy mood. I was glad she was not talking to me, at least it was finally quiet lmao. For being a bad ass she runs to the manager more than anyone I know to moan about how mean other people are to her haha. I just can't wait until Friday gets here!!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
FB: I spent half the day today as resident O.R. "queen", circulating c-sections, then after *maybe* 20 minutes reprieve, I get stuck filling in as charge nurse when our charge nurse went home early. It is SOOOOO not worth the extra buck an hour!!!! I'd so rather be teaching new grads for the same money.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... More 
Start   2551 to 2560 of 4825   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013