Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... More 
Start   2461 to 2470 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the ground here gets any more saturated by rain, Sunday could turn into Sinko de Mayo.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
He has dark hair, short but on top it has a somewhat messy look to it, but really professional looking still. He has a tanned look to his face but you can tell it is his natural color, great looking nose, eyes, mouth, can't see the color of the eyes, but he wears a suit well. His picture is sexy and serious at the same time. which makes it even sexier because it is a good serious not a bad serious. Slight five o clock shadow.

I get to chat with him nearly every day and will for many days, months, and years to come.

I wonder if he needs me to visit the home office in the Ukraine or visit the US, particularly NC for any reason any time soon.

WOW, I am smitten!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Eastern European men are smoking hot! Particularly Russians. With Vikings in their blood, they have the size and light colors (Blue/green eyes, blonde hair, fair skin)...having been "raped" by so many other cultures, the Russians got a lot from their neighbors. As a result, the Russians (despite some of the bullshit that you tend to hear in the US) are gorgeous. Latvians are also quite stunning!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Kibbles, that is a funny story about an American and Korean conversing in Spanish. But you must have been her hero to have someone to talk to during that time.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sed,

He is native in Russian, professional working Ukranian, and Full professional proficiency English, with some Polish.

We are linkedin and I had to pull up his profile to get the full details. But he is really, really, really, hot.

wow, hot.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Oh, Sophia, I think the FUNNIEST thing I've encountered on the labor floor so far is a Korean lady that asked me after I had been chatting her up for several minutes {in her Korean-accented Spanish, mind you} "you speaka Spanish?" She was adorable. We communicated the whole time in Spanish: me in my Georgia cracker accent, her in her Korean accent.

{and before anyone "goes there": I can call myself a cracker, you can only call me a cracker if you are ALSO a cracker!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I bet you that the Ukrainian is fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, English and Polish?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Kibbles and Sed,

You ladies are incredible to know and speak several languages. Those that cannot speak English and need someone to translate must find you a godsend.

Bravo to you both,

The Ukranian guy I work with via skype knows four languages. It is amazing to me how some people have a knack for picking up languages.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
DOwn here, English and Spanish are the only language used consistently. I'd love to become more fluent in German and ESL, as well as learn more in Arabic and maybe Farsi.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I know languages that most people consider useless, apparently I was wrong. My company doesn't find it useless to deal with Israel, UAE, most of the ME, Central Europe and Russia.

Anyway, I can't wait for HR to make the change, I simply don't have the time, and feel that translations should be either contracted out, to a company that specializes in the field, or hire a dedicated translator, I just don't have the time.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... More 
Start   2461 to 2470 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013