Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... More 
Start   2381 to 2390 of 4808   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uploaded a bunch of photos last night! Not one has been approved overnight!

There are 11 photos for approval in Que., none are ours!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Not today, today I work for the Bitchfest Board. But we did have absolutely no wait in the restaurant Saturday.

Seriously, the resorts were absolutely dead on what would have been their busiest weekend. Hopefully next weekend will be another story

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mr. Good- you are clearly not working for the MN Tourism Board.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3782 posts)
Opening of fishing season was a bust for resort owners, bars/restaurants and bait/tackle shops this year- the ice still covered many of the best fishing lakes this past weekend. High winds should have helped get rid of the ice, but...

Maybe some of you saw the homes damaged when the high wind on Saturday pushed ice off one lake, and into people's homes? I caught it on GMA this morning. That lake still had a lot of ice on it this AM.

We still had snow in the yard at our place in northern MN when we left yesterday late afternoon. Maybe tomorrow's predicted 87 degree high will make that all go away.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
- Waves at Shells FB - 30 freaking degrees this morning! - Waves at Shells At least the sun has returned to dry the yard out. - Waves at Shells again

Sorry Shells had too lol

Username hidden
(453 posts)
Ugh. When did people get lazy? What happened to people doing good work because thats what you do. I am the moron that really goes to work to work, not because my manager sees...but because I do quality work. My manager has quit, and the girl who is becoming manager has placed me as lead collector. The 3 of us are from the "old" department, the tenured employees. The rest of the dept. are new. And I told the new manager, who is also my friend of 5 years, that 2 in particular are going to push those boundaries. omg, people who are "adults". I look up and see these 2 giggling like 13 year olds and running around. They proceeded, on the clock, to go onto facebook. And print out about 30 copies of a picture of our manager, on company equipment. And then proceeded to tape these up all over the department. All over. Now our higher manager is a prick. He really believes that there should be no speaking at all outside of business. All he wants to hear is click click on keyboards. I saw this and knew, if he sees this shit....my ass is going to be reamed from one end to the other. So myself and the lead biller proceeded to take these down, and I sat there listening to them whispering and whispering. I wished one of them a happy mother's day this morning and she has not responded back, so we are apparently not speaking LOL. I'm just like when did people stop having any work ethic. Ugh. LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
omg they are so annoying. I have actually stopped going to 7Eleven to get my water in the mornings because apparently I am the only female with breasts in Austin. Seriously omg. And then you always have the one at the club who forgets his manners. Last night I sat there politely smiling for 20 minutes, listening to a man tell me how lucky my husband is, and how he wished he knew someone who looked like me that was single, and my husband is lucky, and wow...do I know anyone that looks like me? Fuck. And then today, we are at the river....with our 2 SONS. I am sitting there, and here come the 2 drunk guys. And the guy sees me and waves. I pretend not to see him and keep doing what I am doing. He waves again. I am like thank God I have sunglasses on, I can act like I don't see him. So I turn my head away. This crazy ass mofo lol....mind you, he is in a tube, floating down the fucking river.....waves at me again. I am the only woman sitting there, or I'd have thought he was waving at someone he knew. I appreciate the ego strokes, I do. To a degree. But damn.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Had one of those at the club last night, took ignoring him for a long time to make him finally go away.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
FB - Those who cannot accept a polite "Not Interested" and move on.

Username hidden
(453 posts)
Yeah, "Happy Nurse's Week", here's your gift bag.

Y'all I love my job, I love what I do, my patients, my colleagues, I love my hospital and am very proud of hte organization I belong to, but I'm extremely frustrated right now about the direction things are going in as a result of several changes based on outside factors.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... More 
Start   2381 to 2390 of 4808   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013