Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... More 
Start   2381 to 2390 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle,

Wishing you safe travel and that all parties are doing well while gone and visiting.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry to hear that, Scandle. Hope things work out well.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I'm heading to Illinois today to support my parents, leaving my post-surgical husband to fend for himself. Dad's defibrillator has been going off frequently again and he's not doing well. Life sucks sometimes.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
I feel your pain LWC...mine is gone all too much these days. A matter of fact he was stuck in Atlanta overnight a few weeks ago lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Yeah, my older boy 'forgot' to give me the info for a few things this year, then tried to get mad at me because he didn't get to participate. He now understands he has a responsibility in making things happen, too.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
BOTD is the kiddo did not want to go, to the end of the year field trip, until yesterday. The field trip is Friday. I went to the school, to ask them if he would be able to go, on such short notice. The deadline is over so he will not be able to go.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
FB- just added another huge project to my already full plate, but its for one of my daughters so I will find a way to make the time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
SHIT! I just missed DWTS!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
FB: even though I haven't felt "up" to a full-on photo shoot the past few months, I have taken a couple of cute pics the past few days or so...and thanks to some kind of glitch, I can't get my damned computer to recognize my phone when I plug it in, so I can't upload them. Boo! I've tried rebooting both the computer and the phone, to no avail.{shrug} oh, well

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Scandle,

I did see him take one girl back, to a room. We got there a little late but considering he was running around barefooted, I assume he probably had gotten lucky, at least once, before we got there.

We are just going to start having our own parties. Bad house parties are kinda the norm around here. You either have to deal with drama or the bad case of uglies, or sometimes both. It amazes me we never were scared off, from the lifestyle. It is so weird here!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... More 
Start   2381 to 2390 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013