Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... More 
Start   2241 to 2250 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AWWWW!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
:(

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18747 posts)
FB

Can't sleep in the bed without major pain, so it's time to take up residence in my back surgery recliner, at least for the time being..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7997 posts)
shel~ i agree with what gina said. you know he isnt going to change, so do what is best for yourself. best wishes for your birthday.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2011 posts)
Shelly. I tried to say many of the things everyone else is saying when I read you post this morning. But my loving keeps booting me out. Made me afraid I shouldn't say it. But after reading so many saying the samething, I'm encouraged. Your mom doesn't love him more, she is simply accustomed to their form of codependency. Love them, but perhaps from a healthier distance.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
Sometimes you really do have to find other people to be the family members for you that you need.

When you say he was in "rare form," I think what you meant was that he was in his usual form! Don't keep letting this man ruin your life, your joy, your fun, etc. NO you are not responsible for his behavior. What you are responsible for is YOU and how you choose to live, and whom you choose to let in based upon their influence on you. It's time to cut ties, and it's hard to do, but for your own peace of mind, know that you do not owe them anything. Have no regrets. Treat yourself as you would a best friend, and there is no way you'd let a best friend continue to be around and try to have a relationship with someone so toxic. Accept that he is not going to change. But you can change the way you respond to him, no matter what your mom or he has to say to you.

Have no regrets.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
Shelly, would it be possible for you to tell your parents the simple truth, that in light of the fact that your father's behavior is so difficult to endure, and the party involves many more people than just your family, your parents will not be part of it? You could choose to have a separate private celebration with them. You don't "have" to go out with your parents at all, ever. I know you have struggled with this relationship for many, many years. Setting healthy boundaries again with them will help protect you. They may or may not respond favorably, but it is crucial that you take care of yourself and achieve a healthy standard to live by with them. Hugs to you, kiddo.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Shelly

I hadn't read what you'd written there until now. I am sorry your parents continue to cause you such grief. I would hug you to pieces if I could right now.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18747 posts)
Lost,

Your situation is heartbreaking. Dealing with parents is always difficult. I went through a situation where I had to accept if my parents are going to continue to be destructive to me if it was worth continuing a 'regular' relationship. It is a difficult place to be, decision to make, and even more difficult to understand that sometimes the hardest decisions are the best for everyone.

I can't tell you what to do, but I did want to tell you that I understand your pain and it sucks.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Well that gives me some fine ideas of how to make use of your situation...

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18747 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... More 
Start   2241 to 2250 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013