Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... More 
Start   2231 to 2240 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sophia, I had thought that about the counsellor, that instead of being on her side she was on the "adult" side. But my DD said she was comfortable talking to her, so I kept having her talk to her. It's escalated to in-patient treatment with her, my husband is having her admitted now. I can't help her, and was too angry at her behavior to go. I will attend the family sessions and pray that she figures out what type of relationship she wants with me before its too late. I feel like I make moves to have a relationship, a real, cordial, genuinely loving relationship, and she shoves me away, picks fights, calls me names and screams, and so I (bad mother) yell back, or even worse, walk away. She tells her friends that I'm the mean one, talked to her friend tonight and she said my DD says she wants a relationship with me and IM the one who starts fights. Ugh. Again, now it's in her hands, how she decides to respond to the 24-hour therapy.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Bonis, As a parent, When does she start driver's Ed? We had two boys that were the biggest jerks until it was time for drivers ed. It begins to get a bit better around that time. A BIT BETTER, when it is time for the license to be had, they realize how much they need mom and dad. it also has to do with hormones, identity crisis, and separation from parents as a part of growing up.

From the mentally health field who worked with teenagers, Another point to make, consider posing the idea of switching therapists. Even if you don't switch, just posing the idea will let you know if the therapist is encouraging her behavior/attitude towards parents or if this is something that she is working out on her own. Sometimes when the therapist is telling your daughter that you guys are right and her behavior is wrong, it makes them rebel even more.

Sadly, it is not unheard of that a therapist would cause problems to remain so they could continue seeing her as progress is 'not happening as quickly as believed it would'.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FB: my 14 almost 15 year old daughter hates me. Even when I try to have a civil conversation with her, she twists it around and starts a fight over nothing. It affects everyone in the house. She sees a counsellor weekly and it seems like things are just getting worse instead of better. I'm not sure I can survive this, let alone two more times since we have three girls and one boy. God rewarded me with a child ten times worse than me....

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
FB- watching Flicka with my oldest daughter and crying, even though I know the horses lives. WTF??

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17541 posts)
Shelly, I feel your pain! While cutting them off is an easy solution, it's not so easy to put into reality. I agree with the posters who said see them on your terms, and don't hesitate to get up and leave. Believe me, your parents DO love you, your dad doesn't know how to show it properly and your mom is probably afraid if the repercussions of showing you too much. (Abusive husbands don't like to think they're not the center of their wife's universe.) You've got a great head on your shoulders and obviously chose well when you married Jay. :)

Good luck and I'm sending positive energy your way that a healthy relationship withyourfolks is coming soon! Until then, feel the overwhelming love and support from your husband and kids and your Ls family! :) Kelly

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
p.s. thank you all so much for your wonderful words and advice. You are so kind, and it will never be forgotten. I am fine, and will be okay. Melvin, too bad you arent in Texas...June 12 is the bomb!!! LOL. Bitch of today? Poop and puke haha. Our kids have a virus that just keeps going back and forth between them. Although since they are older...it is nice when they are occasionally so sweet and lying in my arms. The hard relationship with my parents.....God be praised, my relationship with my own children is the complete opposite. Having a 19 yr old daughter that sees me as one of her best friends and actually lays in bed next to me is just a blessing I cannot explain.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shelly, would it be possible for you to tell your parents the simple truth, that in light of the fact that your father's behavior is so difficult to endure, and the party involves many more people than just your family, your parents will not be part of it?"

I could, yes. But it would not go over so well lol. He is something, a complete narcissist who is either bipolar or manic depressive. I love him, I do. If I didn't love him I would never speak to him again. And I am very happy y'all, I apologize for my post. It was about 2am, I was in a lot of physical pain last night/this morning and I was thinking out loud basically. I just look at Jay, and how he is with our children...and I think why couldn't my Dad love me like this. And it makes me very sad. I have told them before, and he looked at me and said I dont know what you are talking about, you had a great childhood. And hahahaha...i fucking lost it. I literally started screaming and crying and throwing things around. It was horrible. I walked into our house hahahaha....and i was crying, make up smudged, and my fucking wig was literally twisted to the side and I looked like cousin It hahahahaha. No, I just have to stay away from them. I sound cold blooded, and I am sorry. But my prayer is that he passes before my Mom so I am at some point able to have a relationship with her. That sounds awful, I know.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kitten, I hope to be soon. I hate to say this, and I do not mean to sound as harsh as it sounds. But the truth is the truth. I will never have complete peace as long as my Dad is in my life and in this life. He simply will not allow it. But...I cannot complain because life itself is a very beautiful thing, and I am happy to be a part of it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
FB: Isn't anyone on here healthy and happy and stress-free and having no issues with pain or pain in the asses?

i am happy, most of the time. the other things, not so much.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
there are a lot of things we can all do to, er, for you in a recliner, SA.

FB: Isn't anyone on here healthy and happy and stress-free and having no issues with pain or pain in the asses?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... More 
Start   2231 to 2240 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013