Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
teenagers act like that so when they are ready to leave home you are ready and glad to let them go.natures way...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We know it well. We do know that ultimately her constitution is a great one so we are not worried. Just grit the teeth, roll eyes, and move on.

Other BoTD:

i am on approx 3 conf calls/week....and on each one is one or more idiots who fail to mute their phone. Today we experienced a non-muter who left her desk to do other things and was unable to hear the mod ask for the mute. Her office was incredibly noisy. I had to hang up. Fucking idiot.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
Jinx,

I don't know a single mother who raised a daughter and didn't suffer through this stage. It is a wonder any of girl lives past the age of 16 lol. The worst part or best depending on how you look at it was that my daughter was loved by everyone else. She was friends with everyone, the choice from other moms to take on their family vacations, her teacher had nothing but the highest praise for her attitude , behavior and manners. I felt like there had to be some mechanism in the door frame of my house that triggered her because when she walked in that door she became a psycho. It was made worse in that she looks and has the same mannerisms so much like me, her hand on her hip, head slightly cocked to one side, she'd roll her eyes, a slight shake her head and just give you that "I'm disgusted" look. It was looking in the mirror LOL . On the plus side it was like one day a light bulb went off in her head and from that moment forward our relationship changed, we were suddenly not only mother and daughter we were friends. There is hope, hang in there. What I did learn was the more I reacted to her nonsense the more of a show she'd put on. Draw your line in what you will tolerate , don't sweat the small stuff and remember what your worst day of PMS ever looked like and just assume that every single day of their lives is for the next few years is a serious case of PMS. Cut them a bit of slack on their behavior towards you, it really isn't personal.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
My daughter from the time she hit puberty made me cry every single day (not in front of her or even literally sometimes) with her "meanness" and cold shoulder. Nothing I ever did was right although her friends adored me

~~~~~

Sav,

Have you been keeping an eye on our house??? You said it. We have decided that middle school girls are terrorists.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
TT,

Hope everyone was okay. That would scare me to death. Hope the day gets better!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FB: Woke up to an fire alarm in the hotel. Lousy way to start the day.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Bonis,

That is great news to hear. Give them extra hugs for understanding!

Will keep my prayers and thoughts on your family.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
As the mother of 3 boys and 1 little girl I will say that the boys drove me crazy from 14 until the drive license age. Yes they immediate got better. My daughter from the time she hit puberty made me cry every single day (not in front of her or even literally sometimes) with her "meanness" and cold shoulder. Nothing I ever did was right although her friends adored me . That just made it worse. Several things happened when she turned 17 that turned her into the sweetest , most loving, most giving daughter anyone could ever hope for. Although the things she suffered were terrible and stressful she came out of them a better person. As you are aware I am sure every mother goes through a very hard stage with their daughter. You really have develop tough skin and stop personalizing it. It isn't YOU . Her hormones are a mess, she is under pressure from her friends, she is dealing with her blooming sexuality etc. You are an outlet for her fears,her anger and her confusion. You may not have fought with your mother (my would have slapped me silly) but almost every girl goes through a stage of "hating" their mother. You're getting her help to the best of your ability . There may be chemical reasons she loses control to the extreme even, (bi polar comes to mind) . Stop blaming yourself, no matter what she says she doesn't hate you . Trust I know how tough it is when you feel you can do nothing right, it will pass I promise. Also try not to overreact when she behaves that way to you, it just feeds her. I don't think there is anything wrong with walking away if she becomes to abusive. Simply state "this conversation is over until we both calm down"

Mrs SAv

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I appreciate the prayers and good energy. I've taken the other three out to relax, asked if they had questions about their sister or her treatment, and sad to say they replied "that's just **** trying to get attention. She's going to get help you can't give her. Can we have dessert!?" Out of the mouths of babes....

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Bonis,

I have sat with the parents of many clients who have experienced what you have just gone through. It is heart breaking. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers while you are going through this.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013