Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... More 
Start   2091 to 2100 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol you have Cayne coming to see you again and you think we are going to be sympathetic? Dude I'm not even Bi and I'm envious.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Cayne is coming up for the weekend, and the past few times she's come to see me we've tried to find a SM/couple to come meet up with us. It's NEVER happened. People never show up or call back. WTF! This time we had another SM planned. We both chatted with him and he seemed cool, but of course now he's not answering his texts. Seriously, WTFFFFF... We don't have any real rules except for protection but I guess people can't accept that?? Frustrating..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
tbr,

My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. Parenting is not easy and certainly not when CPS jumps into the mix. Hope things work out quickly and in the best manner possible.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles, tbr. It doesn't make it any easier for you, but your daughter is lucky to have you on her side, caring enough to endure so many challenges because of her behavior. I hope eventually she'll come to appreciate you and that together you will be able to look back at these times, shake your head, and be grateful she came out well on the other side.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
So, I'm not around here much anymore, but I have to get this off my chest...

I have a 14 year old daughter who is doing 14 year old things. Enough of them that she has gotten herself kicked out of her school.

Daughter is grounded, all furniture except a small dresser and her bed out of her room, no computer or cell phone, etc. I am not her favorite person...

Needless to say, things have been a little tense around my house for the past couple of months.

My ex-wife, being ever the helpful one, has decided to do her part by calling CPS, saying that my current wife is verbally abusive, gets drunk all the time, blah, blah, blah. She doesn't think daughter should be grounded, and would prefer to let her continue to do stupid things. Maybe that is why I have been the custodial parent since daughter was 6 months old...

So, I just got a call from the CPS worker asking me if I am following up on my daughter and her education and a bunch of other questions. Well, no shit sherlock, I am the responsible one around here.

And Oh, she says, make sure you keep me informed when you find out what school she can get into.

Since I can't say this to her, I have to post it here...

Stupid little CPS worker, I certainly am not going to run my decisions as a parent by you. I also have an M.S.W., and have had it since you were in grade school. In addition, I have been a parent since before you were an itch in your daddy's scrotum.

Forgive me if you are not the first person I think of when I make these decisions, but I have a 4 year old still in the house in addition to the 14 yo, and a full time job, and am in a Ph.D. program. So when I get home, I have to get dinner going, make sure the bills are paid, kids are bathed, and then maybe I can sit down and do a little bit of homework. After that, if either of us has some remaining energy, maybe my wife and I can sit down for a couple minutes of quality time.

So, if I may make a suggestion...

Why don't you spend your time investigating the parent who allows their daughter to roam unsupervised at all hours of the day and night, gives her a smartphone with which she does stupid things, has not shown up at any of these fucking expulsion hearings, abuses prescription drugs, and has had supervised visitation of her other child. That might be a more fruitful line of inquiry...

Just sayin'

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
no biggie, I'm having fun, anyway.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Kibbles,

That sucks for you, sorry it happened.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FB: plans with gf got postponed....BUT on the bright side, I took some new pics I'm about to sort through

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I chose MRI

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
i would get the mri and put off the camera being shoved up my ass as long as possible, but thats just me...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... More 
Start   2091 to 2100 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013