Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... More 
Start   2081 to 2090 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SA, get the MRI from the VA!!! I'll take a picture of your cute ass for ya! You're just not as much fun as you used to be before you hurt that shoulder. I say, "Get that fixed ASAP!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
M! Hey how have you been? No, wasn't talking about you, was talking about others who we have contacted and made plans but fell thru. Ironically, the guy messaged me back earlier today and we were going to meet but we had to cancel since Caynes flight was late and traffic back from Philly was horrendous setting our schedule back by three hours. This trip was super duper short notice or we would have contacted you. :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
We had the yellow issue about 2 weeks ago in and out of the house. Thankfully we have moved past that stage although a white glove test would prove my entire house has not.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
That beautiful breeze coming in my windows this morning that I really enjoyed, brought into my house a beautiful sheen of yellow pine pollen. Computer, desk, counters, tables, floors, everything I touched and still have to touch when I clean this crap up.

Could also explain the red sore eyes, stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, headache I have.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Itching like a mofo

Oak pollen at 14,995

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8007 posts)
Nj!

Hope that you don't consider us as flakey we really couldn't meet you guys the last couple of times. Cayne did give us a little more notice last time. But things just didn't workout as planned. We didn't have weekend plans up until Wednesday night :(. Wish I had known sooner. Maybe we can meet at the next suspension and shoot the crap after!?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
PG, if you can get your hands on a neti pot to flush your nasal passages, it can really help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I know its a pain trying to match everything up and not have people flake on you. Although what SM in their right mind would flake on meeting Cayne?

I think I have a freaking sinus infection. I knew when I was knocking down dusty cobwebs and clearing old hay in the barn Sunday that I might end up paying for it seems to happen every time. I need to hire someone to come knock all the cobwebs down or get one of those ugly gas mask type things...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Hi PG how have you been? Hope all is well. It's just tiresome putting in effort and nothing happening. Now I how couples feel when they're trying to find compatible matches for all parties involved! lol.

My allergies are really, REALLY bad in April and I can only breath out of one nostril at a time for the whole month so I know what you mean. Nothing I ever tried helps it.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
FB- I no longer have the ability to breathe through my nose. Damn it I do NOT have time to be sick!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... More 
Start   2081 to 2090 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013