Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... More 
Start   2041 to 2050 of 4811   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Darlin, truth be known, I hope they hurry up and fix yours, because I know what a drag it can be. I actually posted, trying to be silly, hoping to make you smile in spite of your predicament.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
Kibbles,

Thank you for understanding my predicament.

I know the excitement a long shower can bring. And the release of tension that can be had.

I feel bad for you not being able to take a lonnnnnnnnnnnng one, but only a tiny bit.

I often thought I would have done well on the prairie, however, I now know I would not.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
OK, in Sophia's honor, I will not post my FB about not having enough time this morning for the LOOOONG, very enjoyable shower like I had yesterday morning.

Sorry, girlie, HAD to!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
Thanks, SA.

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
So sorry to hear, Carrie..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Thanks, y'all.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Good morning,

Our water heater died on Saturday afternoon. Hubby called our landlord, sweet man but annoying as hell. He is a good ole Hendersonville native and talks just as you would expect. Slow, repetitive, draws each word out forevvvvvvvvvvver.

We spent the night in a hotel room so we could shower the next day as son had a speaking part in a baccalaureate service. The whole heating up water to take a tub bath ain't gonna work for all three of us when we have this service to do. I am prissy and have to shower every day first thing or my day is just well you can guess...........

The landlord was going to be installing a new heater on Sunday about the time of the service. GREAT.........yeah, well right before we were getting ready to leave we find out that it won't be put in that day because it is a gas heater and he would feel better if someone else did it.

So Monday morning bright and early all of us had to take a cold shower. Well, I chickened out and decided to play little house on the prairie since I have the house to myself all day. I heated hot water to bath in. I am a shower girl not a bath tub girl.

Monday I hear nothing till about noon. I have a washer in my kitchen, a water heater right at the end of our hallway, both right next to my desk. The wheels on the hand truck stink like rubber tires, right next to my desk.

The landlord parks himself next to my desk and smells like a burning cigarette and there isn't one lit, but he smokes so much, my house now smells like an exposed water heater, a new water heater, rubber tires, and cigarette smell. Well, wait right there, the plumbers are here. Smelling just as ripe as a peach but not as nice. They came in to see what they need to do the job and promise it will be done in a few hours.

So, the landlord stays and heads outside to smoke right outside our open windows. Then comes back in. We sit and chat and I hear the same things that he has repeated since Saturday with a few new additions, but still much too do about nothing.

The call comes. The repair people ran into a snag. They won't be out on Monday like they said. It will be Tuesday. Tuesday at 5pm. I may have mentioned that there are a ton of graduation awards banquets and ceremonies we have to go too, well Tuesday at 5pm, I have to help bag up goody bags for senior graduation party after graduation at the school right before the start of the Senior awards at 6pm.

That means, another morning of cold showers for the guys and heating up hot water to bath in for me.

To me, it is very frustrating to have my ability to use hot water affected. In the grand scheme of things, it is not a big deal, unless you really enjoy hot showers to start your day, wash your clothes, and wash your dishes.

Then the landlord tells me, I should have called this other guy on Saturday like I had wanted to and it would have been in already. Ah, sweet of you to think of it now 3 days later!!!!!

So, if you hear of a mass killing of plumbers and landlords by a crazed woman who is upset because she couldn't shower and the good ole landlord thought telling her it could have been taken care of three days ago in WNC, I grant permission to post it in WTF!!!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Carrie, Sorry to hear of your uncle. Best wishes to the family for a good recovery.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
So sad.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
Carrie, sorry to hear!

Hugs

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... More 
Start   2041 to 2050 of 4811   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013