Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... More 
Start   2041 to 2050 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Make a pot of barley soup and you're good to go.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
cincy if you were an anchient summarian ..that would be an excellent position to get eaten in ....."just couldn't resist lol"

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6985 posts)
I need to make, or rather I need to assist younger daughter in making, 40 servings of something that ancient Sumerians might have eaten. Projects like these tick me off.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
GRRRR! Taking a break from neonatal resuscitation studies, but gotta get right back at it. Worked all weekend and didn't get to brush up and tomorrow is the mega code. OK, 10 minutes and going back to it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
@)~~~~ @)~~~~ @)~~~~ if this turns out, here's flowers

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Looking and PG, I'm so sorry for your losses, too. When we joined this site 3 years ago, my assumption was that all the conversations here would only revolve around sex. Little did I know that support of each other for a wide variety of issues would also be part of the package, and I truly appreciate the expressions of sympathy you all have shared with me here.

Dad's funeral will be tomorrow, and my family intends to make it a celebration of his life.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
PG, You must have many happy memories of the times astride your horse. I think it's wonderful that your other mount, Trooper, was there. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Looking, condolences for the loss of your cousin. It's sort of a shock the first time one of your same generation of cousins passes. That happened to me last year, and I had the same flood of childhood memories that you mentioned. Like you, I sort of marvel that we managed to cheat early death (or at least serious injury) due to the shenanigans we pulled as kids. (Teaching ourselves how to make black powder and blowing up things comes to mind). 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Scandle, I'm so sorry about your dad. From your previous posts I could tell how much you and your sister cared about him. I hope the sorrow will quickly give way to a celebration of all the happy memories. Hugs. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
tigg~ thats why they are exs

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... More 
Start   2041 to 2050 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013