Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... More 
Start   2032 to 2041 of 4825   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Peg I am glad you are ok too and yes it is a bit more than walking distance. Not living in the city myself I did a quick glance at the map and it probably looked closer than it is....just a few inches lol . She too mentioned Trader Joes is there and she has been to the resale store, which she loved but with T it is much too far for a foot outing for them. When a crisis happens the world looks much smaller . She also had people messaging her like crazy with concern. They had actually been right there on Sunday on their trip to the Comic Expo(?)

Just so glad everyone we know is ok , absolutely a horrible situation.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Need a shoulder, girlie?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
Glad you and Mrs Sav's DIL are alright PegHey.

My bitch...tired. Both mentally and physically on many levels about many things.

Hugs. PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Thanks all. I walk or drive by that building nearly every trip to the city, and the Trader Joe's I frequent is across the street. I was thinking of your DIL, mrs Sav, but I knew that it was quite a distance from her neighborhood.

It was very sweet that all my friends texted me to make sure that I was not in the city. Even one of my ex's sent me a text.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I'm very happy to hear Peg and Mrs. Sav's family weren't caught up in the building collapse at the Salvation Army in Philly.

FB - We didn't know until our daughter came home for the funeral and stayed in our guest room that its on-demand water heater, purchased maybe 5 years ago, isn't working! A technician has taken a look at it, discussed repairs with the company, etc., and it will cost about $700 to replace the unit. We may have had a lightning strike that shorted it out and our insurance covers such damage, but our deductible is more than the cost of repair. Grrr!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Glad to hear Peg is fine too. Funny how something happens somewhere and your mind goes immediately to those you know in the area, even if the risk is so slight. Flashing before my eyes were my DIL and grand baby trapped . I'm not typically a worry wart but she does go there sometimes UGH!!!. I thoughts and prayers to all those affected, how tragic and horrible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
She's fine but does frequent that store. Yuck.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
So does Ms. Peg. I'll go text her.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
A building has collapsed in downtown Philly, they think 12 more people still buried, many hurt. Part of the building involved was a resale shop. On a happy note after 20 minutes of pure panic I got a hold of my DIL she and my grandson are close by and hit resale shops all the time....admittedly I freaked when I couldnt reach her. She has been there many times but it was a bit far for walking and so don't go often.Thankfully today wasn't the day.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
BOTD is the idiot repair guy, who didn't let us know the hot tub needed to be emptied out, before he could work on it. Now he is here and having to wait, for it to empty. This could take a while and I want to be laying out already!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... More 
Start   2032 to 2041 of 4825   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013