Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... More 
Start   2011 to 2020 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Glad to hear Peg is fine too. Funny how something happens somewhere and your mind goes immediately to those you know in the area, even if the risk is so slight. Flashing before my eyes were my DIL and grand baby trapped . I'm not typically a worry wart but she does go there sometimes UGH!!!. I thoughts and prayers to all those affected, how tragic and horrible.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
She's fine but does frequent that store. Yuck.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
So does Ms. Peg. I'll go text her.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
A building has collapsed in downtown Philly, they think 12 more people still buried, many hurt. Part of the building involved was a resale shop. On a happy note after 20 minutes of pure panic I got a hold of my DIL she and my grandson are close by and hit resale shops all the time....admittedly I freaked when I couldnt reach her. She has been there many times but it was a bit far for walking and so don't go often.Thankfully today wasn't the day.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
BOTD is the idiot repair guy, who didn't let us know the hot tub needed to be emptied out, before he could work on it. Now he is here and having to wait, for it to empty. This could take a while and I want to be laying out already!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
I hope Uriah knows how to "turn the other cheek" lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
Well goodness I hope that test was half price. Not a funny topic for sure but your comment made me laugh. I hope the results are all good.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Atta girl!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
Oh, hubby and I laughed out loud sitting among the washer and water heater right out here. It may have been from the high of the tire smell or the anticipation of stinking men coming back into our home later.

More than likely, it was the thought of you in a shower. Thanks for the visual to go with the thought. Hubby and I really appreciated it!

Tomorrow morning however, when everyone leaves for their places of work and school, I am so going to enjoy my shower and toys!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Darlin, truth be known, I hope they hurry up and fix yours, because I know what a drag it can be. I actually posted, trying to be silly, hoping to make you smile in spite of your predicament.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... More 
Start   2011 to 2020 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013