Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322102011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... More 
Start   2011 to 2020 of 4855   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hooked on Phonics worked for me

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9925 posts)
BOTD is we love Papa John's Pizza but their idiot cooks don't read, for shit! We actually quit ordering, from them, for years because every time we ordered green olives, we got green peppers. We decided to give them a chance again today and wouldn't you know it, they put green peppers instead of green olives. Teach your employees to read, the whole damn ticket!!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17546 posts)
FB:

Couples who create a new profile on a regular basis. Why do they do this? They use the same pics, more or less the same language... there is one in our current "Newest Members" that I've seen up there at least 3 times in the last year.

Is it just so they get paraded across the "Newest Couples" pics for a while and get lots of exposure? Is it so they have what they feel is a clean slate again with everyone who's already said no to them?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
Nothing wrong with a well-preserved fossil {wink} Nope, not a single thing!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9925 posts)
"some say it's fusel oils"

Some say that whisky is the oil of conversation; when consumed by an old fart like me, you might call it a fossil fuel.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10349 posts)
It's 20 year olds in my case...

Cincy - some say it's fusel oils - a common component of many whiskies - that cause it, although some dispute this. The extent of fusel oil in whisky can vary greatly from brand to brand.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
14 year olds are my migraine trigger...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
Va- It has happened with Blanton's and Angel's Envy as well. I never had ingested triggers before. In the past, my only migraine triggers have been dehydration or altitude or caused by lack of sleep or food.

I would be awfully sad if this keeps up. Tannins are a common trigger but I had escaped up to now.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3751 posts)
Cincy

It depends on the brand of bourbon. Certain brands (especially Knob Creek) give me a terrible headache the next morning if I have more than 2 shots. Other brands have no such effect.

Four Roses Single Barrel is one of my favorites. I have not experienced this with it - mind you, I'm not sure if I've had more than 2 shots of it at once. I tend to drink that one in small doses.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
It would appear that bourbon has suddenly become a migraine trigger. I had one single glass last night of Four Roses Single Barrel and woke up with a darn headache.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3751 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... More 
Start   2011 to 2020 of 4855   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013