Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... More 
Start   1942 to 1951 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: Had my nails done earlier today, they looked so pretty, perfect shade of navy, just gorgeous. When I got home, I noticed a huge chip on the index finger. I have a first thing in the morning meeting, and I don't have a matching color. To make matters worse, I just realized that I don't have any nail polish remover at home!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
I have two FB for you.

1. Damn we are going to get pounded by storms tonight.

2. Went to dinner with my son, sitting out on the patio and got bit, swelling up and itching like crazy but the good news is I did not need to use my epi pen.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
BOTD is every time, lately, we plan to go to the beach, it rains. The kiddo is not happy!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
All this talk of rain and bad weather, and I'm just over here all like "75 and sunny for the last month or so"

Stay safe out there kiddo's...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I just heard the storms may stay south.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Exact opposite here. 2 days of rain, sunny break today, and then more rain tomorrow.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
FB - After enjoying a few days in a row of beautiful weather, TODAY we are expecting to get rain and possibly thunderstorms later in the day. Normally I don't care, but some friends of mine made plans to plant a tree in my yard in memory of my father tonight, and it was difficult to find a time when all were available.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Just something unusual.. not exactly a FB...

A SWAT situation has been going on for 7 hours at a house nearby. The house is in Chesapeake, but a Virginia Beach SWAT team is there. It's to execute a search warrant. We have no other information.

7 hours is a long time for a standoff to be going on with a SWAT team and us knowing virtually nothing.... Chesapeake also has its own SWAT team, so it seems odd that a VA Beach team would be on the scene. I wonder wtf is going on?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Asshat's who Do not listen to weather reports, Nor people telling them to wait due to the weather........ dug a hole yesterday for a septic tank that collapsed over night, Then the guy calls me to bitch that it collapsed due to the heavy rains, thus creating a mess that Will NOT be able to be fixed for at least a week, AFTER the last rains.....

Even the crane crew told the fellow to postpone the set yesterday.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
***kisses***

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... More 
Start   1942 to 1951 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013