Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
found a bogus charge on mine, called, they reversed and they wanted to cancel and reissue since they are responsible for the charges, not me. I said that is fine, just overnight me a new card as i am heading to FL in a day and a half. they said, " that will be a $25 charge to overnight". i fumed, said why...sir as a convenience to you, we will o-n, but you need to pay for it. i said wait a fucking minute. you eat the charges, so the closing of a card would be protecting you and saving you money, so as a convenience to you i will allow you to cancel my old card so you can save money from hucksters. after a long argument they closed, and overnighted a card at no charge. Pricks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
I lost $3000 out of my debit card once. From a smog place.

The bank called me because someone was charging stuff to go overseas.

They replaced the money within a couple of days, but I had to cancel a Vegas trip because of it...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
i had $4000. charged on mine. they closed the account and gave me a new card, and i didnt have to pay the $4000. what pissed me off the most was that everytime i tried to use the card to charge airline tickets they had to call me and confirm it was me, but they let some stranger charge $4000. on it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
I have had attempts, of skimming, on my card but the card company stops it and closes my card. It tends to happen, when we travel so it makes it a pain in the ass.

I have another card that closes my card anytime it is used, in a different state than normal. Now that is a big pain in the ass because it is me using it, when we travel so I have to call them and let them know, so they will activate my card again. I now call them, before we leave and let them know, the states we are traveling to.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Do you have any idea of how/where it happened? I've read about these but I've never known anyone personally that it happened to, although we did have someone once use our CC number to order things online (and we recovered all of it).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
Melvin, I would put my card on hold at least so no more can be run...and contest the charge. We had to do that once and our company was fantastic. The money was back in our account in like 3-5 business days. Sorry that happened to you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Will your card company credit you the loss?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I need for one of these other offices to call me and give me a job!!!! LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
put a design on it like you intend for it to be there........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
FB

Wasting shock on the pool... Every single day we get rain!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013