Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 4850   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: apparently the content of our profile has upset someone, it's offline, I have no idea what that means!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Lucky, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Carrie, do you have a plastic tarp you could cover the back seat and floor with to protect them from your dog's bodily fluids? You could always lay a cloth sheet over the tarp to make it more comfy. Sorry to hear its life is nearing the end.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
cover the seats with plastic like the kind for painting? Sorry to hear about your dog.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
BOTD is the pain pills don't seem to be working, for my shepherd, anymore. She is getting worse. I need to get her back to the vet but hubby is out of town, with the truck. I don't want to take her, in my car because it appears she no longer has control over her bowels. I don't want her pooping, all in my car. I may not have a choice though, if she goes down hill too quickly.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Lucky, very sorry.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
That is very sad. My sincere condolences.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
I am very sad today. A couple we know and have had the pleasure of swinging with, lost the Mrs. yesterday. Donna suffered from Cancer for two very long years. She fought the good fight. RIP Donna.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Flat screen technology is so inexpensive that, these adapters probably cost more than the new TV.

I know, hubby has wall-paperd the house with televisions!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
FB: several months ago, Mr. Scandle ordered and received 2 digital adapters for our old sets. After having them refuse to work and tech support not being able to solve the problem, we set them aside for quite a while. Long story short, I installed them today but there is a problem. One of the old t.v.s was replaced with a HD flatscreen, and now the digital adapter keeps the image size to standard, rather than widescreen. Any suggestions?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
FB: I'm sick of my default public album and custom public album having the same pics, so I did a little test and deleted 2 pics from the default album to see if it impacted the custom album. Default album pic total decreased by 2, custom album stayed the same. So I deleted all the pics in the default album. About 30 seconds later, all of the pics in the custom album were gone too. FML.

Luckily, I have folders designated specifically for SLS pics, so it's not like I have to go searching through all of our pics again, but still. Sofa king lame.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 4850   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013