Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... More 
Start   1741 to 1750 of 4830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tiny little first world problem of a bitch: my gardening gloves are 18 years old and I love them. Unfortunately, they are a bit past their prime and the leather turns my hands bright orange every time I wear them. Usually it washes right off. Today it appears a bit more stubborn; I have the hands of an Oompah Loompah. If anyone has a Willie Wonka fetish, I'm your girl today.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3763 posts)
Thanks Gina, its one of hubbies favorites.

Small bitch...too much sun, not enough sun screen on my lily white back. I try so hard NOT to get tan. Now it will be months before the color fades.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
FB: Traffic! we have to be at our brunch in less than 30 minutes. And we're effin stuck right before the entrance to the Lincoln tunnel. Totally sucks!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
wow, that's a great pic of you, PG!

I have nothing to bitch about. Life is good. Content.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7108 posts)
"I *really* didn't need to know that she was saving a tank top that says "Who needs tits with an ass like this?" "

well at least she's not getting the panties, I have a pair like that ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
kibbs iv been having phone issues for 2 months now and at&t finally gave me a new phone on warranty so no fucking charges :) the phone cost 600 simoliens if I had to pay for it.....I could fly to McAllen for less lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
FB: I've SOOOO had enough of my phone not charging properly! It's gotten progressively worse. I dropped it while it was plugged in and the charging port is loose. I've been in the "red zone" on my battery all morning and it's BEYOND frustrating to hear "Dave's not here!" {my notification sound} only to see I don't have a new message, or to ignore it, thinking it's just the port connection again, only to see later I have a message! GRRRRR!!!!!!! I'm going to the phone store to see if they can fix it, becuase I absolutely do not want a new phone right now.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
My daughter's facebook page just linked her to some shopping site, so when she "saves" something to come back and maybe buy it later, it's posting them on her facebook wall.

I *really* didn't need to know that she was saving a tank top that says "Who needs tits with an ass like this?"

Ugh!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
don't sweat it, Mrs. golden, it still worked out in the end....and I STILL got out of work on time somehow!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
FB: Grrrr! two hours at work spent in an exercise in futility. After pulling off "hat tricks" pretty regularly, it's frustrating to not be able to pull it off after so much effort thrown into it.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... More 
Start   1741 to 1750 of 4830   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013