Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... More 
Start   1741 to 1750 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tell him to give me a call. I have had more fun and had sex with more hot 30 somethings since I turned 50 than I did when I was in my thirties. Of course, I was married and not swinging at the time but you get the point.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
FB (this is my hubby's)

His birthday is tomorrow. He had difficulty turning 25, 26, 27, 30, 35, 40, you get the picture. Getting older is difficult for him. Tomorrow he turns 50. He is really struggling with this. I admit I am not much help to him on this as he is 6 years older than me and I laugh at him. I tell him I love him and all that, but the age thing is really hard for him.

His FB, he received in the mail his AARP temporary card today. Whataway to ruin an already difficult birthday.

Good thing I found I like having sex with men in their 50s.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FB (this is my hubby's)

His birthday is tomorrow. He had difficulty turning 25, 26, 27, 30, 35, 40, you get the picture. Getting older is difficult for him. Tomorrow he turns 50. He is really struggling with this. I admit I am not much help to him on this as he is 6 years older than me and I laugh at him. I tell him I love him and all that, but the age thing is really hard for him.

His FB, he received in the mail his AARP temporary card today. Whataway to ruin an already difficult birthday.

Good thing I found I like having sex with men in their 50s.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
FB: After sitting in que for days, the two public photos have finally been approved. Except they're not showing. The dreaded X is back.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16415 posts)
Actually the only thing I needed to go out and buy was a 1/2 inch tile drill bit and 2 anchors to fit in the corresponding holes. I was hoping to use the holes from the previous microwave, but no dice. Had to make new ones to accommodate the differently shaped bracket.

Mounting it all by my lonesome was a creative task.... I basically shimmed it up using stiff cardboard boxes while I fastened the bolts.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Fender washers and a drill bit 3 sizes larger than what the instructions call for would have been your best friend VA...It took me over a half dozen different installs to figure that out.

Built in wall ovens (especially GE ones) are even worse.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
I just spent 4 fucking hours installing a new built-in microwave. Jesus... what a pain in the ass.....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Awww, darlin, I'd hug you if I could.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Inked, hope it gets better soon.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry to hear that Inked :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... More 
Start   1741 to 1750 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013