Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101731
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... More 
Start   1731 to 1740 of 4826   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know if this even made the news here... I'm not seeing it....

A train with 72 cars filled with crude oil de-railed and exploded right in the downtown core of Lac-M├ęgantic Quebec. It's been 36 hours and the fire is still burning. The entirety of downtown is destroyed.

It's really horrible to watch the footage. The fire is so severe that fire crews from towns all over - even from Maine - are on the scene to fight it.

w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=MatJh6Eo6ks

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
VA, she said you REMINDED her of Sheldon, not that you looked like him. BIG difference. I love Sheldon. Smart, OCD, and a bit neurotic and crazy. And VERY confident. Nothing wrong w/ those traits at all. We watch the show, love it, and I get pointed at blatantly whenever my husband thinks something Sheldon does or says is a lot like ME.

FB: Our nephew, who is only 26, is probably on his last days as Duchenne's MD is winning. His parents have already lost one son to this, and now this is their only child. The thing about telling people this? I told the couple on the left this news first. I knew they would care. THAT's the friends we've made here, quality people in all aspects of life.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Well thank you. While I don't really watch the show, I don't think I have the same deadpan sense of humor he does.

Oh well.... whatever works, right?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
If the shoe fits.... ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Um... well when you put it that way.... :P

Well I don't really like being compared to an awkward, socially-retarded thin as a board Dr. Spock ultra-geek, but I guess if it gets me some good action... so be it....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
So let me get this straight. Some chick tells you that you look like an actor and proceeds to fuck your brains out and you choose to post it in the Bitchfest thread.

SMH

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Soooo.... I was told on Friday night by someone that I reminded her of Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Again. While I don't especially like the comparison, the girl invariably ends up fucking me, so perhaps I should embrace it as a telltale sign that I'm "in".

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
It hasn't stopped raining for more then an hour or so all the week. I've forgotten what the sun looks like. Our beach/picnic plans with LS friends for tomorrow has been rescheduled for next Sunday if we don't all drown in the mean time. It's nice having Mr S home, we've been watching old movies, eating well and trying to stay dry. A simply run to the car will leave you soaking wet and not in a good way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Tiny little first world problem of a bitch: my gardening gloves are 18 years old and I love them. Unfortunately, they are a bit past their prime and the leather turns my hands bright orange every time I wear them. Usually it washes right off. Today it appears a bit more stubborn; I have the hands of an Oompah Loompah. If anyone has a Willie Wonka fetish, I'm your girl today.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3769 posts)
Thanks Gina, its one of hubbies favorites.

Small bitch...too much sun, not enough sun screen on my lily white back. I try so hard NOT to get tan. Now it will be months before the color fades.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17002 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... More 
Start   1731 to 1740 of 4826   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013