Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101731
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... More 
Start   1731 to 1740 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: Struggling with procrastination today. I've a few jobs to get done today but can't seem to get motivated. Thankfully my job affords me the option to decide when I want to work and when I don't for the most part. I get annoyed with myself when I procrastinate , it is soo not my usual self. I never put things off but alas this week I did and now it is deadline day. Technically I have until Friday but who wants to work on a long weekend , especially since MR is off through Monday. I need a kick in the ass to get out the door today!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'm ok with my age now. I cried for 5 days leading up to my 30th birthday, but woke up day of and realized it sure as Hell beat the alternative. 40 was difficult for an entirely different reason: I was pregnant and delivered my younger son three days after my birthday. I was old enough to be a large portion of my patients' mother....and was having a baby.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10713 posts)
I like my age too. No problem turning 50 a few years ago, no problem sometimes being the oldest at a party, etc. I am with Carrie, and will have fun with it. I LOVE it when I'm with some sexy guy and after we exhaust each other, maybe we'll talk and he'll say, WHAT? You're FIFTY-THREE? OMG. Hahaha

FB: the downside to that is, of course, not being able to bounce back quite as easily. And my freaking knee is driving me crazy. MRI today, so maybe help is on its way now.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I have no problems getting older. I have had many people question how I could have sons 21 and 18 years old. I was 2 months shy of 23 when first one was born. My birthday is on the first day of Spring. How fun is that? I look at every year I am alive as a celebration.

My hubby doesn't look old at all. He looks a lot younger than he is and is rather hot. Not just my opinion there. For as long as I have known him, he has had a problem getting older. Just one of the quirks about him that I ummmm, love?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
It bugs me but, I'm kinda odd anyway..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
Never had issues with age. It is what it is, the alternative sucks.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
I am proud of my age. I know I don't look it so I proudly tell people how old I am, when asked. I will NOT grow old gracefully. I am fighting it every step of the way.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
from 22, I started saying "21~again" when people would ask my age....by the time I started atually copping ot my real age, somewhere in my 30's, i had to actually do the math to figure it our. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10713 posts)
Turning 50 sure beats the alternative. I forget how old I am, perhaps on purpose or I simply don't care. Every single day is a blessing, a joy to be shared, a memory to make. That said I know many people struggle with milestone birthdays but it's usually women lol. Perhaps he simply doesn't like change :S

"By the time we hit 50, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves." - Marie Dressler

Now go read him the Velveteen Rabbit lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I will let him know, thanks. That should brighten his day.

We just have to find a man in his 50s with a 30-40 year old wife to swap with, cuz I am having lots more fun with the older guys. :)

Or just find single men and single women to play with, mmmmm, the possibilities are endless.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... More 
Start   1731 to 1740 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013