Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... More 
Start   1701 to 1710 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BOTD is just sent hubby back to work.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Noted, LWC. :-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Man.... Canada's having a lousy day...

A freak rainstorm dropped nearly 4 inches of rain in just 2 hours in Toronto this afternoon, flooding damn near everything. Water rushed down the stairwells into the subways and has paralyzed the transportation network.

The damage is tremendous, it seems.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
FB - DSL. One of the few drawbacks to living in the sticks is having some seriously slow fucking internet. Normally doesn't diminish most of my interwebbing but I'm uploading a 900mb video to youtube right now and it's estimating 2.5 hrs to complete the upload. I'm almost thinking it would be a better use of time to just put it on an external hard drive, go to the library and use their computers and high speed internet to upload it. FML.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I saw the story on CNN this morning, the engineers had parked the train for the night and somehow the airbrakes failed and the train careened into town and derailed next to a local bar and exploded. No one has heard from anyone who was at that bar and speculation is that the explosion and fire was so intense, they were simply vaporized. Shocking to say the least.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mrs Scandle,

The train was not intended to travel through downtown. The 73 rail cars were parked more than 5 miles away and they somehow became detached from the train (or perhaps were not actually attached and somehow found themselves in motion) and rolled down a hill for the 5 miles into downtown, gathering tremendous speed, and they found themselves on tracks not designed for high speed trains, which is why they derailed.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
VA,

I had been reading that story since mid day Sat on MSN, what a tragedy. As you said the photos are devastating.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
On NPR they said the town's residents had not been informed that hazardous materials would be traveling the rails through town. Presuming the local officials/police would have responded by temporarily evacuating that section of town, so many lives could have been saved. I wonder how often that protocol is ignored.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
It actually derailed late Friday evening, and more than 40 people are still missing. I suspect many will never be found. Pics of downtown this morning show little in the way of a recognizable town.

Well, it's on the front page of Yahoo now, 3 days after it happened. News travels slow these days sometimes, it seems.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
I just heard that story on NPR, so yeah, the word is getting out. What a horrible tragedy.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... More 
Start   1701 to 1710 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013