Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... More 
Start   1671 to 1680 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*I so badly wanted to say that! *

And you did not, why?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
What was suppose to be two weeks joint training in IN with me going to visit my favorite SM has been changed to 27 days in Afghanistan. Not happy at all.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I so badly wanted to say that!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
If I recall correctly, yours.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
FB: Water where it should not be. Rain does not belong in basements or third floor window sills. Whose idea was it to buy this crumbling old heap anyway?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
OK, I feel somewhat better. I grumbled about my phone issues to mychiropractor and he hooked me up with someone he knows. I went by, the tech is out today, but I was told to come by around two tomorrow, and they should be able to do it fairly quickly. YAY! The lady THERE was very cordial and helpful, even though it couldn't be done *right now*, she offered a solution and it made me happy.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
FB: the BITCH at the iphone clinic

I went in last week to see about getting my smart phone fixed. The charger port is loose and it's not charging worth a damn. Their repair person looked at it and said they didn't have the part, so I offered to get the part and bring it in. They said that would work and the lady I dealt with gave me pointers on which days and time of day were best for a better turn-around time. I ordered the part that day, it got here yesterday. Wednesday and Thursday were days that are "good" and I happen to be off today and tomorrow. I was told if I brought it in soon after they opened {10am}, I could prolly have it back within 3 hrs. That is SOOOOO not the experience I had dealing with some OTHER lady there today! First she tried to tell me it was prolly my charger. I informed her I didn't have good results with ANY of the 8 chargers at my house {in every room}, the one I carry in my purse for "just in case", my car charger, OR the one I keep at work. THEN, she tried to tell me how busy they were, blah, blah, blah. POINTER: good customer service does NOT include trying to make a customer feel that you think they are unimportant and trying to impress them with how busy you are fixing everyone else's shit. I could care less about everyone else's shit. Tell me how you're going to make ME happy and resolve MY issues! GRRRR!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
FB I obviously worked my right butt cheek harder then my left yesterday and it is sore and achy.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Thankfully, we're not the ones ultimately footing the bill. Somewhere upstream it's the US government. i.e. you.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
-if we're paying $480 a night for the room, the person bringing up the luggage better be wearing a thong.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... More 
Start   1671 to 1680 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013