Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... More 
Start   1651 to 1660 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hate this fucking job.

My boss just told me I am not allowed to walk around the block on my breaks...

But at the same time, HR is encouaging people to get more exercise...

Get your fucking story straight...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
FB- can't find the craft paper I bought to re-do the platforms on my clear shoes! I want to take them with me tomorrow. I want them to be sparkly and holographic so people will watch my shoes instead of my ass...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thanks KIBS.............it's just sad . They didn't tell anyone until she past the 1st trimester "just in case". I think after she made it through she was so hopeful and confident . She's young, I am sure they will try again but the fear must be horrible. With her daughter being a preemie she has been through a lot, ya have to wonder when is enough enough? Let someone else get bitch slapped for once ya know? Sometimes it seems someone is constantly slapped with conflict and others seem to fly on gilded wings through life. Makes you appreciate ones own teeny tiny issues that do no more than frustrate you for an hour or so.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I see it often enough. It hurts, but I'm glad to be there for them. Prayers for your friend, and a virtual hug for you, for being such a caring friend to her.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
The girl I shared an office with in South Carolina was the sweetest girl ever. She had a 1 year old who was a preemie and had a heck of a time. Anyway last month she let me know she was expecting again. She was so terribly excited. Her daughter is now 5 and she was ready to risk it all again. Today she found out the baby had no heartbeat and she is scheduled tomorrow for surgery. My heart aches for her. She lost 2 other babies before having her daughter already. I hate when horrible things happen to good people !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
FB:

My dreams of getting to mow my sad looking lawn this afternoon have been dashed. It is DUMPING rain.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
"The only kind of meat I like to handle does not require freezing!!!! "

I should hope so!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
We buy in meat in bulk when it is on sale. If it is a whole Beef Tenderloin Mr Sav will handle slicing , portioning and packaging. If it is Chicken Breast it becomes my job. I've got 25 lbs of Chicken breast to bone, separate the tenderloins and package for freezing. At .99 cents a pound it is worth the effort of saving 3.00 a lb to have that already done but I simply HATE doing it.The only kind of meat I like to handle does not require freezing!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
BOTD is idiots, who take a corner too sharp and almost take off the front of your car, who flip you off like it is your fault!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
It would be an honor to mess your hair up. ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... More 
Start   1651 to 1660 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013