Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... More 
Start   1641 to 1650 of 4815   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Whether what I specifically would do is of no relevance to this thread."

Our whole conversation has no relevance to this thread, as we are not bitching about anything. :)

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(433 posts)
"How on earth did you deduce that she is the cause of the dropping fixture?"

The article mentioned that she was having sex and a light fell on her. The wording of the article indicated that there was a cause-effect there. Otherwise, why mention the sex part? Her company CERTAINLY isn't responsible for the light falling (unless they loosened the screws in it). Seems like to me that the hotel should be responsible.

Username hidden
(433 posts)
Icks, Mrs.Sav, sorry to hear. But happy to hear that she has renters coverage.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Whether what I specifically would do is of no relevance to this thread.

As to the women who had the fixture land on her head. How on earth did you deduce that she is the cause of the dropping fixture? Certainly, she wouldn't be having any fixtures landing on her head if she wasn't required to travel for work.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
1200 for an apt may sound cheap to you but trust me for 2 young 20'ish year olds with a new baby it hurts like hell. I don't know what kind of job you have the 1200 sounds cheap but to most young adults and many full grown adults thats a lot of freakin money.

Yes I will be in Denver with her at the end of the month, I hate when things go wrong and I'm not close enough to immediately help....sooo frustrating. I am sure all parents feel the same way, it's really hard. Thanks for the kind words all, simply had to vent. Shit happens I know but dammit cut some slack to new parents trying to find their way in life.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
"Whether I'd pursue it or not, is not the issue."

Yes it is.

"To play devil's advocate. Part of what I do requires me to travel to the UAE, Oman and Saudi Arabia. For obvious reasons, I refuse. Imagine if I didn't, I went and I got hurt/killed/kidnapped. Do you think that the company shouldn't be liable?"

It should depend on the circumstances and not just a blanket liability against the company for anything that might happen to you.

In Tbr's case, he should be allowed to walk around the block and if he does get hurt, that should not be the companies responsibility.

A woman has sex while traveling for work and causes a light to fall on her shouldn't be the companies responsibility, as she was not having to do that as part of her job.

Username hidden
(433 posts)
Not for one without a roof!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
This is kinda related to my bitch...

If the owner wa repairing the roof, and did not take reasonable precautions against the things a roof is supposed to protect you from, the owner is liable...

But $1200 is pretty reasonable for an apartment...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
Chou,

Whether I'd pursue it or not, is not the issue.

To play devil's advocate. Part of what I do requires me to travel to the UAE, Oman and Saudi Arabia. For obvious reasons, I refuse. Imagine if I didn't, I went and I got hurt/killed/kidnapped. Do you think that the company shouldn't be liable?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Crap, Mrs. Sav! At least you'll be heading out there soon and will be able to help her handle all the clean up details, right?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... More 
Start   1641 to 1650 of 4815   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013