Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 4821   End
User Details are only visible to members.
soooo about 2 months ago we are in Lowes. We see the hoses that we like to use in the barn on sale. I tell Trooper that we should buy one because the old one is starting to kink and it would be nice to replace it before it blew out and use the old one as a back up in case of improperly drained hoses over the winter. It was sitting in the wash rack and I was always telling him to put the new one up (yeah should have just done it myself, but he is picky about the freaking hoses) old hose blew out over the week-end. Put up new one finally. Can't get nozzle off old hose so watering is a two person operation one to turn the water off and on and a hose handler. So last night the girls watered. Nieces boyfriend (who is from freaking Canada and should know better) hung up the hose without unhooking it from the faucet. After the horses went out the temps in the barn dropped. Yep frozen hose, frozen faucet. Managed to get the faucet unfrozen with a high power lamp. Hose in spite of being in the restroom with a heater on for several hours was still frozen. So guess who had to hand carry buckets of water to the horses? Yep, me. Considering beat downs with a section of rubber hose for both of them. In a old fashioned Mafia way, not a kinky sex way.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
I had to Replace trusses in a cold assed building today, @ 18*.

Normally it isn't a problem since I have high output heaters, that normally work.

Not today, I spent 7 hours working in a frigging freezer, the only saving grace was there was no wind inside.....

I wont have parts for them for a week , so tommorow will be such a treat , when I go back to finish up before this weekends storm......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Sed - I find myself in the same situation every single day I am at work!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(841 posts)
FB:

The smokin' hotties we were supposed to meet with tomorrow bailed on us! Argh!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
My youngest cat is "stalking" my ornaments. One by one, she's hunting them, catching them, and dragging them to my bed. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
FB: I downsized the Christmas tree this year.....andthink I went too small. I feel like Goldilocks, maybe I will get it just right next year cause I ain't changing it now.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Fb: why, oh why wasn't I born with the ability to keep my mouth shut when I see bullshit!!!!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
FB- its freaking cold here, and the house is not able to stay warm enough for me. BRRRR someone come warm me up!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
Our A/P is in Hyderabad. In addition, the connection is awful. We deal with this a lot. We simply ask them to speak louder and speak clearer. They do. In business communication is paramount.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Let Mrs. VA handle it.:)

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 4821   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013