Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101592
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... More 
Start   1592 to 1601 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bitchfest is I hate my fucking job. I despise my job, I get pissed off just by waking up and having to drive to it lol. Ugh. Time for a change.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I didn't take any of the surprise, but I have a really cute pic of your ass, Carrie, leaning out the car.

No, that's not a FB.

FB is that I'm sleepy today and have napped the day away. HT is that I fucked my husband the rest of the afternoon

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
FB: day from HELL at work....glad it's over. One issue turned out ok, in spite of a STAT. The other was unexpected trip to N.I. Y'all I'm going to bed, and I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow....how many days til my next weekend off? Grrrr!!!!!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
I don't but everyone else had cameras..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
I asked you if you got any and you said no!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
There are pics, we just have to find out who has what to share!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
BOTD is no one got pictures of me, with Mrs. SA's surprise. :( At least what he did to Mrs. SA was caught on video! That dude has skills! ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
That's just another lawsuit waiting to happen. Telling employees what they can or can't do while clocked out and off company property? Bad policy.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
UPMC (the largest employer in Pittsburgh) just announced this week that no employees can smoke during work hours. Not on your lunch break. Not on your two 15 minute breaks. So tbr, they'll let you walk around the block but you can't smoke while doing it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I think the laws are fucked up when it comes to liability . If said women was away for work fucking a stranger in the hotel the company paid for and her husband suddenly appeared and slit her throat are they still liable? Complete and total BS and that is why insurance rates are so high. Hell if the guy knocked if over depriving her of her orgasm she should sue him too...I'm sure that would be a breach of promised agreement ;) There's true anguish in a orgasm lost due to someone elses clumsiness. Not much aggravates me as much as horse shit law suits. I hope she sued the lamp maker for not making it fuck proof too.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... More 
Start   1592 to 1601 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013