Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: calling off from work tomorrow. Babysitter is so sick and weak she can barely even hold her head up. I took over some cold/flu/allergy meds for her to try to at least get comfortable over the night, and I encouraged her to see the doctor and rest tomorrow. I'm not so worried about the misssed work as I am about her. She's family to us and it broke my heart to see her looking so miserable.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
tiggr, in the southwest, it's kind of a gang- type, hip hop, latina thing. Teased up hair, bandana bandarnund the head, seriously drawn on eyebrows, and black lip liner is the stereotype look. They go around acting all bad/tough, but they're prolly mostly hype. Trouble is: you take on one, all their amigas and primas jump in. Better off just giving them a wide berth.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
maybe i should give those young ladies (all over 18) hose draining lessons :)

pg i only had to do 8 nags lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
it was my workout for the night I guess. water for 19 horses.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
pg same shit up here young sweetys with nice asses didnt drain the hoses either and i had to lug buckets to help daughter too

kibbs or lo whats a chola lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6735 posts)
Well, I'm sane enough not to bring the whole bario down on myself....otherwise the chola would get a piece of me. One on one is one thing, but even a dog knows not to shit where he sleeps

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Feel your pain Miss Kibbs, I seem to keep coming in contact with a snarky, know it all, petty bitch too. One of these days I'm just going to have to give her a smack down.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Kibb - Just smack them snide ass bitches.....they are just jealous, it's why they make the comments they do!

Hugs!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
FB: petty bitches with snide remarks. Yup, you prolly guessed: I'm cold and irritable and at my son's baseball game.....just had to vent before I put my smile back on and went back out there, otherwise I would get thrown out for snatching some bitch up put of the bleachers by her weave.....smiles, everyone, smiles!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
soooo about 2 months ago we are in Lowes. We see the hoses that we like to use in the barn on sale. I tell Trooper that we should buy one because the old one is starting to kink and it would be nice to replace it before it blew out and use the old one as a back up in case of improperly drained hoses over the winter. It was sitting in the wash rack and I was always telling him to put the new one up (yeah should have just done it myself, but he is picky about the freaking hoses) old hose blew out over the week-end. Put up new one finally. Can't get nozzle off old hose so watering is a two person operation one to turn the water off and on and a hose handler. So last night the girls watered. Nieces boyfriend (who is from freaking Canada and should know better) hung up the hose without unhooking it from the faucet. After the horses went out the temps in the barn dropped. Yep frozen hose, frozen faucet. Managed to get the faucet unfrozen with a high power lamp. Hose in spite of being in the restroom with a heater on for several hours was still frozen. So guess who had to hand carry buckets of water to the horses? Yep, me. Considering beat downs with a section of rubber hose for both of them. In a old fashioned Mafia way, not a kinky sex way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013