Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... More 
Start   1501 to 1510 of 4855   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Awww, Mrs. Gina, that really does stink! If he can't get better, I hope he can at least be comfortable. It's not much, but sometimes it's all we have and it makes all the difference in the world. {hugs}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9916 posts)
Grrrr....lost my chapstick

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9916 posts)
FB: no NOLA this year. Thanks a lot government furloughs. (we can afford it, but Mr chooses not to do another trip this year, as we've had several, with more to come still). The really awful FB is we have a nephew on a ventilator who is probably never coming off of it, and one of the trips may be for a funeral. Devastating.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
OK, y'all...I gotta share a story form the other night. Went to a cool little bar. They had karaoke {we all know that's Japanese for "get drunk and make an ass out of yourself", right?} Signed up to sing. I'm not a great singer, but so what? It's fun. I get up there. I'm doing ok.....then some drunk biyatch staggers up onto the stage with me. {WTF???} As I'm singing, she procedes to try to tell me how to karaoke. OK, now I don't go down to the docks, slap sailors' dicks outa her mouth and tell her how to do her thing. BACK OFF!!!!

Next time I got up there to sing, I was waiting for her: a casual hip bump and OOPsies, she fell off the stage. Uhm, no. She proceded to politely help herself to sit her drunk ass down next to the dude I was with. I guess she thought she was doing me a "solid" thinking he needed someone to keep him company. She was SOOOOclose to meeting "Ms. Muffy". I've not often been called" selfish", but that is just not the way you go about appealing to my generosity!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9916 posts)
Maybe that's where dust bunnies come from they seem to suddenly be multiplying in my house! Beware the dust bunny is recruiting helpless babies to wreck havoc in our homes. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
That's too bad, VA. It could be anything.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
FB:

Only 2 bunnies today.

I fear something is coming and taking one every night....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17532 posts)
Of course I am only assuming and don't know for sure. It just seemed funny that I sent out several rejection emails, logged off, came back a short time later and my profile is offline. I also have an email, from customer support, telling me my profile was changed to a couple profile.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
"BOTD is my single female profile was reported, right after I rejected some people."

That is absolutely outrageous.

The users who are reporting you for sending "No" emails are the ones who need to be facing action.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17532 posts)
BOTD is my single female profile was reported, right after I rejected some people. Customer service changes it to a couple profile, even though it clearly states, in the profile, I play without my husband. It would be nice if the site would investigate things a lot better before taking action.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17543 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... More 
Start   1501 to 1510 of 4855   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013