Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't remember exactly who it was, but some professional athlete was asked how he had managed to go broke after making such big bucks. He said something like "I spent 90 % of it on women, whiskey, and gambling; the rest of it I just frittered away."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Investing would have been my choice. But, you wouldn't catch me "dead buying scratch offs."

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
"Usually it is not coke or drugs, TBR. It's ignorance."

Sarcasm is so hard to convey over the internet...

Well, if he bought as house (as long as he paid cash) and a couple of cars, it did not all go to waste...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Coulda, woulda, shoulda are words we all mutter about what someone else does and others mutter about our choices. At least he has a house and car. New money has a way of making people behave foolishly.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
He got $620,000 after taxes and spent probably $200,000 in scratch offs after he won. We would be hanging out and he'd be like "Let's go to the gas station really quick!". He'd buy a book of scratch offs ($300), and he'd scratch them off over the next hour or two wherever we went. And then go back again and buy another book! This continued for a year and who knows how many times a day he did it. The rest of the money he bought a house and two cars for him and his gf.

I love the guy to death but jeez, he's an idiot sometimes!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Maybe he simply had no desire to be comfortable forever and just wanted to have fun while it lasted . A poor choice yes but I sure hope he had fun, made some life long memories and fulfilled a few fantasies. Now he can get back to reality and work lol. It is always much easier to hypothesize what we would do in the same situation but until it happens one can never really be sure how you'd react. We all want to think we're smarter, more level headed and some are. Others just grasp the moment and live it up in ways we never saw as possible and really don't care that one day it will be back to reality and hard work.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
yea, what can I say, it was a long time between rub offs ;-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
You paid $10 for a ruboff and you were done in 5 seconds?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Hell, I won $10 on a rub off the other day and it was gone in 5 seconds...so a million in 1 year is plausible :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I doubt highly that successful 'boiler room' types are ignorant :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013