Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... More 
Start   1281 to 1290 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being on a highway anywhere in Pennsylvania is a FB.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Oh Sed, that brings back bad memories. I was completely parked outside of Scranton one time for about 3 hours thanks to an accident. It was snowing and so freakin cold. Men were peeing by the side of the road.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
FB: stuck on 380 in Scranton Pa. Road blocked completely due to a car accident. Been here for 90 mins now. No injuries, cops, firemen, tow trucks drivers, just chit chatting and no one is doing shit about it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I'm really sorry to hear about your family's car accident, SA, but glad they survived.

Could it be the kid who was driving had a driver's permit and the dad was supposed to be supervising him?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
Major tire blowout en route to work today. Fortunately, I wad on the phone with my sweetie and while I was calling work, he called my not so vanilla gf so she could help me take care of it by calling around while I got the spare on and aired up. Sometimes it pays to share your dude. Special shout out to the direct Tv dude that helped me change the tire.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
That was just an excuse! I doubt he was really that concerned!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Is nobody else impressed that the kid is actually concerned with being on time for work?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Since the kid didn't have a license, I don't know if insurance will cover it. May have to sue. That really sucks too!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Odd you mention ear issues. Both of them are complaining of ringing in the ears.

Must have been the sound of both bags going off!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Dad allowing his unlicensed kid to drive? Are you SURE your wife and kid weren't injured more seriously? Sounds like they're already suffering from hearing loss and I'm sure that knee is going to cause a lifetime of pain and suffering for your wife.

I'm not normally a big fan of suing people, but I would in this case simply because the dad and kid are idiots.

Glad to hear no one was seriously hurt though. Now go rent a Hummer......the original one.....and have some fun for a few days.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... More 
Start   1281 to 1290 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013