Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... More 
Start   1261 to 1270 of 4809   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Where did Summer go ? Not warm enough... Too much rain. Hardly any pool time. Too bad that we haven't been on the bike more.

Eastpointe MI

Username hidden
(388 posts)
FB: Today I feel the need to divorce facebook (facehook), it used to be a fairly happly place full of childrens accomplishments, uploaded pictures of friends & loved ones, yea there was also the general spam and the occasional meltdowns of the drama drivas ridiculous enough to air their dirty laundry in public....but still overall it was enjoyable to check in for me, until the last couple of months.

Lately my FB inbox contains more obituaries than the funeral home columns of the local newspaper. I often go for several days without signing into the social media and today I learned about about the death of my favorite, older male cousin I idolized during my childhood and loved throughout my life. My real bitch is that families share such news of sudden, serious illness & death on facebook/twitter and assume that just because you have a page, you will get the news. If they have telephone numbers and want people to know, send a group text or pick up the phone and call. Otherwise there may be friends/family members who don't receive the news in time to do anything about it. This time I did get the news of the death in time to attend a funeral, but I would have infinitely preferred to have had the news of illness beforehand so I could have told him one more time just how much I loved his ass and hear him say "now, Sugar"

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2790 posts)
Kibbie, no worries about my husband getting stuck somewhere. He had the car towed to our local mechanic. The biggest inconvenience for me will be finding out if they have a loaner for the day. It's a small shop, so they may not. If they have one, then I'll be riding my bicycle there to pick it up unless I can find a neighbor to take me. If not, it will be a problem since I have places to go today and my husband took my car to work.

The fact that your aunt had the chance to say goodbye to her husband, with a good visit just before, will likely bring her solace in the days ahead. It is still painful to lose someone. Were you close to the uncle?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Mrs. Scandle, PLEASE have him get it looked at before he gets truly stuck!

And a brief aside to all: THANK YOU ALL so much! I feel so awful for my poor aunt. He was diagnosed with an early-onset alzheimer's maybe five~ish years ago. After a couple of years, though, she had to put him in a nursing home for his own safety since he had wandered a time or two and she feared for his safety. She had JUST been to see him that afternoon before and his health ws good. I'm thankful she got that time with him the day before and I'm even more than thankful he didn't suffer.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10039 posts)
FB - my husband's car just overheated on the way home tonight!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Sorry for your loss, Kibbles!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
:( I'm sorry KnB....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
Sorry to hear :(

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
So sorry to hear that Kibbie. Hugs to you.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I am so sorry sweetie. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2926 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... More 
Start   1261 to 1270 of 4809   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013