Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Fucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... More 
Start   1201 to 1210 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just finished vacuuming and had put it away and I hear a massive crash and the sound of shattering glass. My darling little kitty monsters decided today might be a good day to chase each other in a mad dash. One like lovable bunch a fur jumped on the back of the wing chair and in his effort to flee his brother who was in hot pursuit toppled over the floor lamp. The top glass smashed into a million pieces and scattered glass everywhere. SIGH!

Believing there is always a rainbow after a storm I simply laughed thinking Mr Sav had mentioned to me only last night he wasn't pleased with the new lamp as the frosted half globe created a glare. I had decided to paint the globe black and just this morning had bought the paint and next on my agenda was to take it outside for it's paint job. On the plus side I no longer have to paint it lol!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We got lizards. Sparrows. Doves of a few variety. And occasional greater kiskadees which are gorgeous

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Turkey vultures are everywhere here. While they may be disgusting, they do a thankless job of clearing roadkill.

On one rather terribly hot bike ride, the Mrs. was clearly struggling, and a group of turkey vultures followed us for miles, figuring the Mrs. was not long for this world. It totally freaked her out.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
Buzzards are disgusting looking, except when they are soaring. They sure soar beautifully.

We get eagles too. Majestic looking, but they eat many of the same things the buzzards do- that's nasty.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
We get wild turkeys and turkey buzzards (are these the most disgusting birds on earth or what?) as well. As well as the Canada Geese, they're just the norm. They migrate from our town to the Rdy's town 20 miles south for the winter, they know that the Twinkies are super fresh there!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
Yeah? Well, these geese are natural born (OK, hatched) Canadian branta canadensis maxima. They love poutine, and they drop their green cards all over the damn place.

The real proof is, they talk like this...

"Honk-EH? Honk-EH? Honk-EH? Honk-EH?"

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
"p.s. It's Canada goose, not Canadian goose."

Canadians are so picky about this. Or is it Canada men are picky about it?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
Our pond used to have a lot of ducks but the effing Canada geese chased them off. I preferred the ducks. There was one that would follow me around while I mowed the lawn.

p.s. It's Canada goose, not Canadian goose.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
We get about everything Sed posted as well as herds of turkeys, and those effing giant Canadian geese that shit every 3.7 minutes.

We put up a gazing ball in the front yard, I think that keeps the elephants at bay.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
"the escapee peacock that every so often walks the block"

I didn't know RacerX9 lived near you!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... More 
Start   1201 to 1210 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013