Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... More 
Start   1191 to 1200 of 4851   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell yesterday started out as a great day, on the water and drinking by 7am, hot men and bald heads everywhere. Then the call came, my mother as being transported to a Columbus hospital her heart rate was 30, pacemaker installed and she is looking better but they will keep her a couple of days(she just does not listen to instructions) then they admitted my nephew at another hospital. Everyone is resting now except me who had to get my mothers car back to her home, get my sister her meds and meet the docs.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
FB - I didn't see Ink's "stuck in Pittsburgh at a hotel" post until now.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Well, our house is always kept at a steady temperature, but the shepherd is furry, he's always hot. So he lays on the tiles to cool off. The other two, they're always on something soft. They're the two premadonnas!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
the tiles are probably cooler than a dog bed for them to lay on in the summer

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
Trust me, I know much about dogs :). In addition to having them all of my life, I'm married to a guy who is a Schutzhund trainer and an active member of the Schutzhund organization. The dog is so well trained that you look at him, and he knows what you want.

I should have been clearer, it's cruel in my dog's case. He's very arthritic. Suffers from the typical hind leg and hip dysplasia. I watch him suffer and my heart breaks. Imagine that, I feel compassion ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
How is it cruel? Dogs need to have established boundaries, just like kids and most adults. Some training methods may be more cruel than others, but if the end game is to teach a dog what he/she can and cannot do, then there's nothing cruel about that. And our dogs actually lay pretty much anywhere they want in the house.....the kitchen is the only room that I really get on them about if they're loafing in there and they've pretty much got it figured out now that they can go in to get a drink and then gtfo.

Sure, I'd prefer it if they kept to their beds simply because we spent good money on them, but if we're on the couch watching a movie or something, I really don't care if they lay on the floor in front of us......just as long as they stay out of the space between the coffee table and the couch. That area is off limits because they like knocking drinks over with their stupid tails.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Oh sweetie,

How I wish that I could do that.

We're not home most of the day, so the dogs are confined to the kitchen, they are prevented from wandering the house by baby gates. They have a huge crate, beds for all 3, and access to food. It's not just that. There are other factors that prevent us from training this beast to lay in one spot. Besides, it's fucking cruel!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
"I have 3 dogs, one that weighs 135lbs, sheds year round, particularly heavy twice a year. And two little ones. It is however, the large one that leaves marks on my gorgeous kitchen floor. I just don't know how to keep it spotless, he lays on the floor to keep himself cool and just drools, and I wont even mention the marks that his *thingamajig* makes... I just don't know what to do."

You could just train him not to lay on the kitchen floor. I don't allow my dogs to lounge in the kitchen. They have a bed in our living room and there's a bed in our bedroom for them to lay on. If the layout/size of your kitchen allows for it, get a dog pad and put it in the kitchen and make him lay on it. Just like any other aspect of dog training, it takes consistency, but the more consistent you are with it the faster he'll figure it out and will go to his pad instead of just laying on the floor.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Gotta love 'em, right?

Our floors are stone tile (ceramic tile? whatever they are), but they are various patterned shades, so they blend in. You'd think that would make me feel better, but it's actually worse, b/c it's harder to see to clean them properly. Those lovely doggy drools stick like glue,

World problems, you know.

FB: Today it's just me bitching b/c I couldn't sleep. Mr. had mowed and whatever is in the air here in TX must've irritated him, b/c he coughed throughout the night and every single time, it wakes me up and my heart starts pounding. What the? Is that a throwback to having children and not sleeping, listening for them? Who knows. All I know is I really need some sleep.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
I have 3 dogs, one that weighs 135lbs, sheds year round, particularly heavy twice a year. And two little ones. It is however, the large one that leaves marks on my gorgeous kitchen floor. I just don't know how to keep it spotless, he lays on the floor to keep himself cool and just drools, and I wont even mention the marks that his *thingamajig* makes... I just don't know what to do.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... More 
Start   1191 to 1200 of 4851   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013