Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you considered shaving your pussy, Melvin? That would solve the furball issue.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
:^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
Just got in from work and I'm kinda miffed about some serious traffic jams. Freakin' men drivers!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Fucking repair vehicle repair bills!!!!!!! Between my son's truck and My wife's suburban I laid out 2500.00 in 3 fucking days. I blew my top at my mechanic, after he explained all the work he had to do on my kids truck..... I reminded him that the kid had been in 4 times since may complaining about 4 things, each time he was dismissed as being nothing..... at least he is offering an adjustment on the bill since some of the damage was caused by allowing the issues to become compounded by his continued driving . Oh and they are now Looking for a new service manager. Oops, I guess he may be Bitching somewhere now too!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Melvin, has your cat allowed you to check her belly? My daughter's cat pulls out his hair there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8818 posts)
My dog steps away from her bowl to eat and leaves a gross spot on the tile. The cats either pule on my bed or on the floor between my bed and master bath. SO gross to step in it at night in the dark after its grown cold.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
hahaha...mine will have drool hanging down in threads and then want to come to me for affection. I feel like a doggie bib. He's not as bad as other breeds, but he's a lunkhead, and when he's happy or wanting a piece of cheese (or if you have one, or anything like a "treat"), then here comes the drool.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
They're doing this for spite, I'm sure of it.

hahaha, like my cats, who puke on the tiny little rug in the kitchen instead of the tiled floor.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
My dogs don't drool excessively or anything, but the area immediately surrounding their water bowl on the kitchen floor is constantly showing spots from them drooling and dripping. I did the logical thing and bought an absorbent pad to put under the bowl that extends about 8" around their bowl. Problem solved, right? Fuck no, my dogs are dicks.

Somehow these 4 legged assholes figured out a way to keep the drool and drip inside of their mouths until they get away from the pad. So now I've got spots just beyond the pad's reach while the pad itself remains perfectly dry. They're doing this for spite, I'm sure of it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Of course, as I was typing the below post, said doggie came up and gave me a huge wet sloppy kiss:) This dog is so psychic.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013