Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... More 
Start   1161 to 1170 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another: I keep sneezing! I know it's something in our TX air, but okay!!! And just like everything else, I can't just have one little sneeze and be finished, I'm sneezing in multiples!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
premadonna?

FB: went to PT yesterday for my knee and my therapist tried me on two different types of exercise bikes, in various positions (yeah yeah, shut up) and I could not ride either. Upward rotation just wasn't going to work, and was really painful. So, more strength and stretching exercises, and balance ones, and we are going to try it again in a couple weeks. For someone who always like riding my bike, this is disappointing.

But I'm marching on with it, and it does really help.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
FB - After getting 4 new tires put on my car at the dealer today, I discovered at 65 mph the steering wheel and chassis started to vibrate. The service dept. had closed already but the dealer gave me a loaner until I have a chance to take it back, which isn't so bad.

Unfortunately, tomorrow I have plans to drive the Illinois toll road and will have to use cash. My I-Pass is good only in the car that is at the shop - there are highway lackies whose job it is to verify that the snapshots of vehicle license plates correspond to the registered I-Pass gadget. This will slow me down considerably and cost more. :-(

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8931 posts)
Cant seem to send or receive pics via text some days when I'm inside the hospital. Works tine any other time and others seem to not be having same problem

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
FB: oops, just remembered a memory card I have that I need to download pictures from and email to a friend.

My work to-do list is getting ginormous for this very short work week--It would be really really bad if anybody suggests that I work on Saturday this week.

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3472 posts)
Hahaha....oops.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
Mrs VA finally received contact details for a professional we needed to consult for a legal case. She was excited and called him this morning, only to learn that he was in California and doesn't like being woken up at 5:30 AM.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
FB: Posting pictures again! Have been trying for 2 days to upload 2 simple pictures and still cant get them done!! WTF!!!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(999 posts)
Sed, maybe a little "Greased Lightening" and a "Magic Eraser"? and let his sweet old hairy self lays where he pleases. Older dogs get some lattitude. My rittie is 9 now and starting to really slow down.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Hell yesterday started out as a great day, on the water and drinking by 7am, hot men and bald heads everywhere. Then the call came, my mother as being transported to a Columbus hospital her heart rate was 30, pacemaker installed and she is looking better but they will keep her a couple of days(she just does not listen to instructions) then they admitted my nephew at another hospital. Everyone is resting now except me who had to get my mothers car back to her home, get my sister her meds and meet the docs.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1001 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... More 
Start   1161 to 1170 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013