Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214322101111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... More 
Start   1111 to 1120 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Any distinction between chicken flesh and cow flesh is all definitions of words, it's pure semantics and has no practical or realistic basis."

Ok then, lets extrapolate:

Any distinction between chicken flesh, cow flesh, carrots and tomatoes is all definitions of words, it's pure semantics and has no practical or realistic basis.

Therefore, your in-laws can call themselves anything they want and eat anything they want, so don't get all up in a tizzy over it. :)

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I tried being began briefly. I like eggs and cheese too much. So when it was all said and done, I was ovo lacto vegetarian. I would eat it if you didn't have to kill it first.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Right. Most of Mrs. VA's close family is "vegetarian" but eat seafood. They will specifically say they "don't eat meat", but they eat fish. I'm not arguing with them anymore. If they wish to delude themselves into thinking they 'don't eat meat' when they eat fish, they are free to do so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
VA, it sounds like your mother-in-law is a pescetarian, not a vegetarian.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
The primary definition of meat is "The flesh of an animal used as food." Just because some people choose to re-define "meat" to exclude animals they still wish to eat doesn't change the fact that it's an animal.

I'm going to start using the term "meat" to be only kangaroos. Therefore as long as I'm not eating kangaroos, I'm a vegetarian.

Seriously. That's retarded. Any distinction between chicken flesh and cow flesh is all definitions of words, it's pure semantics and has no practical or realistic basis. And therefore, if you're a vegetarian that eats it, your whole philosophy behind your vegetarianism is bullshit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
Meat - flesh of a mammal as opposed to fowl or fish.

So, by definition, a vegetarian can eat fish, as it isn't meat.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I refer to myself as an opportunitarian: I prefer not to eat a lot of red meat or pork or large fish like tuna, but if someone has made it for a dinner party, or it looks particularly good, I will likely eat some.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5157 posts)
Paul McCartney told my friend, "I never eat anything with a face."

Friend replied, "Linda can't be very happy about that."

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
My mother in law is visiting right now and has joined the growing list of her family members calling themselves "vegetarian". But pile on the crab meat, baby.

So if fish isn't "meat", what is it? Swimming tofu?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
People used to offer me fish and chicken all the time when I was vegetarian. Now, I'm no longer vegetarian, but I don't eat anything with four legs. I'm sick of people trying to force-fit that label on me just because they don't know what to call someone who doesn't eat beef or pork.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... More 
Start   1111 to 1120 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013