Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432210111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Elitist ;P

(covers head and scrambles out)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
This is what I call a First World Fucking Bitchfest:

Staying in the magnificent Chateau Laurier in Ottawa this weekend, my fantastic view of Parliment Hill and the Rideau Canal was totally obscured by last evening's persistent snowfall. Fucking Canadian weather.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Awe Scandle - that not what I am hoping to hear! I haven't heard the noises in a couple of days, but the weather has warmed up here and the ice is gone. Hopeing it was maybe my imagination and the ice melting or something.....fingers crossed! But I do have squirell traps if needs - little bastards!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
Jaycee, I feel your pain! We had that issue last year and ended up getting a new roof because squirrels had chewed through into the attic.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
FB - I think there is something alive in my attic......I am NOT going up there to check it out and I have to wait until Monday before a friend can come do it for me!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
Although I got the lights on my rooftop to come ob last night, much to my chagrin they were still on this morning. ..I need to see if the yard man left the packaging inside the plastic tub so I can read the programming instructions. ..looks like I'm back on the roof Monday

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
FB- stress, its al killer sir.

Decisions.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
WTF !!!!!!! WHY IS IT SOOOOO HARD TO GET A GUY TO CHANGE THE SHEETS shower before you get home !!!!!! LAZY MFERS !!!!!!!! VERY INCONSIDERATE !!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(413 posts)
I just posted this to our profile.

The IM is off because most single males appear to be morons and IM incessantly in spite of our repeated notices in here to not do so. Please email us if you wish to be considered.

!!!!!!!

I am sorry to the single guys who are not morons. I know you're out there. But there are SO, SO MANY of your cohort that are liars, cheaters, fakes, idiots, don't read, don't have pics, ARRGH!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Yes, it is! I even have a hot tub we could relax in! I think you really should take a beach vacation or even a Riverwalk vacation sometime soon!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013