Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2143221061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Been driving across NJ dropping off presents for my friends and their kids since 8:30AM! Had alot of fun seeing the kids reactions! Just bitching about the traffic and two near accidents I almost got into. Finally home and can take a shower/nap which I desperately need. Merry Christmas everyone!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
welcom to the fora, Connections. Have patience with the pics issue is all I can say.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
could some 1 please approve some pics ?

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
is it really that hard 2 send the no ty reply lol.......how rude ......

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
"I need a huge effing drink."

Another good stress reliever would be a huge effing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
A really awful cold or whatever, probably from flying home last Wednesday night. Bleh.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Today has been one of the most challenging days I've faced in ages. My dear sitter went to the ER, they admitted her and did blood tests, x-rays, and MRIs. And she is in the ICU now. From the looks of it, she has atypical pneumonia. They're saying at least an overnight in the ICU for observation, but I went to see her after work because I've been worried sick about her and she looked downright awful! I was heartbroken because I keep second-guessing myself and beating myself up over what I coulda/shoulda/woulda done differently to make any kinda difference.

Now, That's the big deal. The petty issues are just that. I'm damned lucky I caught the "plan B" sitter when I did. I LITERALLY pulled in the driveway seconds before the lady she was supposed to clean for today pulled to the curb and honked her horn. Had I shown up even five minues later, she woulda been long-gone and I would have been scramblingb ecause this was my last scheduled word day before the holiday, so I would have been penalized if I woulda called off for any reason.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Fucking Ice Dam,<br /> I came home this morning to find water backing up in the house in 2 locations , 1 in Our living room, the other from a 4500.00 Door in our dining room.

I am pissed because My old home had eaves that were 33" wide, this house only has 12" eaves, so the Ice built up and it wicking back up under the soffit, back behind the siding , down between the door ( and window) frame and the window seal we had installed.<br />

So Now in the spring I have to address this , But for the mean time I had to remove the Ice build up, and make sure I rake the snow back after every snow storm...<br /> So much for having a worry free winter .<br /> Pissed is an understatement

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
My sitter has been sick for over a week. She has gone to the doctor in Mexico several times, and they've changed up her antibiotics, and she'll show some improvement, then get worse again. She just called me and she wants to go to the emergency room this morning. We made alternate arrangements so I can go in to work, but I can't go in til later, after I get the older boy to school. Yes, it's an inconvenience, but that's not even what bugs me. She is family to us and I hate seeing her so sick and not seeming to get much better. I hate her incurring the expense of an ER visit, and I think an ungent care center may be a more appropriate {and cost-effective} alternative. As long as she finally starts getting better, it's worth it, no matter where she goes.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
sorry BT

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013