Fucking Bitchfest 2013 : Swingers Discussion 2143221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2013
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 4760   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Inked -Happy to be back those 66 hour work weeks were killing my fun.

Tigg- I always spend time on top both directions..lol

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(994 posts)
lou ride on top for a while till it heals lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
Kibbs, I do think he is correct. It really fits the profile of the pain, which reoccurred AGAIN yesterday in the middle of the day. They are getting more frequent. And expanding.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
{Blush} Thank you, Ms. Connections, but I really felt like I was stating the obvious. Of course, sometimes we know the answer but need to hear it from someone else

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
FB-Really I received a sheet burn on my elbow form my recent playdate and I keep bumping it on things..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(994 posts)
kibbles you always have the best advice !!!!!! Thank you ......you are soooo nice .

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Ms. Connections, you know full well not everyone can see past the end of their own nose. Swingers are merely a microcosm of the bigger world out there. Don't let it bring you down, ladybug.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
her is my bitch !!!!!!! A couple put there nose up @ us after they contacted us ..After a few chats phone text , they message us she appears 2 be married you are just her boyfriend . My singles profile clearly states that I am married we play seperately . he is always referred 2 as my play mate . their comment was this seems complicated......... what right do they have to judge me ? i do not cheat on my husband have always been honest about my situation . Have some people never heard of an open marriage ........ do they not realise that in every marrige things change you do not just get divorced when life throws you a curv ball ???? This life style is supposed to be about having fun making some good friends . so to all those close minded people.....stay in your own little click of people , I was raised better than to judge any one elses circumstances .

Claymont DE
Username hidden
(71 posts)
PG I think MMH is probably right: adhesions. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
FB- in bed, in pain just a few hours from when we are supposed to be going out :( hate this fucking pain, and wish they could figure out once and for all where it is coming from and how to get rid of it. I hate pain meds, I hate feeling like I'm in labor with waves of pain. MerryChristmashappybirthdayhappyfuckingnewyear..

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 4760   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2013