Fucking Bitchfest 2012 : Swingers Discussion 1925551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFucking Bitchfest 2012
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 7316   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra rah!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
FB (minor): finishing up the last bit of this year's mandatory on-line training. In the midst of a three our module, I realize that not one of the 12 video vignettes played thus far has anyone for whom English is a first language. Yes, it's a global company, but 90% of the folks at my bandwidth are English speakers.

Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with nationalism and everything to do with understanding what's being said. I keep having flashbacks to Ralphie, his kid brother, and mom & pops enjoying Christmas dinner inthe Chinese restaurant. Deck the halls...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7918 posts)
Mr. Leeza, I'm glad to hear you're okay after that near miss.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8805 posts)
live........make your concerns known to the management...they will take care of it for you :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6507 posts)
Eww, that's pretty creepy Mrs LWcpl... we had a guy stalking my wife a long time ago and it was not fun. Good luck getting rid of him.

My bitch is that I was driving home at night on a dark road. I was making a right turn onto another road with a 40 mph speed limit (but where most cars go 55). After waiting for two cars to pass, I made my turn. I heard a horn beep and the screech of wheels, but I saw nothing in my rear view mirror. I wondered if it was from another road... maybe the road I just turned off. Then I could faintly make out that it was a car driving behind me that did not have it's headlights on. I blinked my lights a few times, but their lights remained turned off. When I made a turn, the driver of the dark car beeped their horn again and yelled something out the window.

That dumbass thinks I'M the asshole. That was very dangerous. I'm lucky... that could have been a bad accident.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6772 posts)
KnB - FB: my neck/shoulders are killing me! I'd give almost anything for a good massage about now! -------------------- I get that way now and again...except I want to GIVE a massage. Just no willing takers. *Shrugs shoulders

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'd gladly lend an assist!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
FB: my neck/shoulders are killing me! I'd give almost anything for a good massage about now!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10693 posts)
SB it won't charge, we tried two chargers, changing the battery to hubby's since he has the same crackberry, and rebooting. Nothing but a flashing red dot. Looked up on google it is an issue with this model. Sucks though because we are getting ready to hit the road and I want to be able to sext along the way lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17638 posts)
FB

Cedar pollen and nosebleeds messing with my whole weekend

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 7316   End
TOPIC: Fucking Bitchfest 2012