Frightening thoughts : Swingers Discussion 2156701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFrightening thoughts
TOPIC: Frightening thoughts
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm absolutely terrified the dog will let loose with one of those silent but eye burning nasty 'ol dog farts.

I outgrew the monsters under the bed thing when I was about 5.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Frightening thought? That I begin to think ZZ's ramblings make sense...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Abilify should resolve your issue.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
So when you are alone with only your mind as company, what frightening thoughts come to mind?

For me, I am siting in the dark in a jeep and glanced to the window to find the lite logo for my laptop reflecting off the window. For a moment, I thought I was it move and appear to be a lite eyeball of a monster with dozens of tinny razor sharp teeth poised to smash through the doors window and attack me.

Other times, I envision horrific creatures of all manners of discription emerging from the darkness... A darkness of endless sorrow and fear where one may hear the suffering cries of souls gathered by these monsters, being chewed, their flesh torn from their bodies.

It seems this happens most the more I write. I wonder if my writing is expanding my imagination or are these demons simply the result of a breech to the damn which kept them in the dark recesses of my mind? Cloaked in shadow where I could not see them befor?

I might not have witnessed the death of a friend like Steven king, but I think I understand why he is still afraid if the dark and what lies in the darkness below the bed. Evil resides there, dark and blood thirsty... Always searching for a way into our realm through our imaginations.

<<< blood curdling screams of terror.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Frightening thoughts