Frightening thoughts : Swingers Discussion 215670
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFrightening thoughts
TOPIC: Frightening thoughts
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So when you are alone with only your mind as company, what frightening thoughts come to mind?

For me, I am siting in the dark in a jeep and glanced to the window to find the lite logo for my laptop reflecting off the window. For a moment, I thought I was it move and appear to be a lite eyeball of a monster with dozens of tinny razor sharp teeth poised to smash through the doors window and attack me.

Other times, I envision horrific creatures of all manners of discription emerging from the darkness... A darkness of endless sorrow and fear where one may hear the suffering cries of souls gathered by these monsters, being chewed, their flesh torn from their bodies.

It seems this happens most the more I write. I wonder if my writing is expanding my imagination or are these demons simply the result of a breech to the damn which kept them in the dark recesses of my mind? Cloaked in shadow where I could not see them befor?

I might not have witnessed the death of a friend like Steven king, but I think I understand why he is still afraid if the dark and what lies in the darkness below the bed. Evil resides there, dark and blood thirsty... Always searching for a way into our realm through our imaginations.

<<< blood curdling screams of terror.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert turning out to be one of my illegitimate children frightens me!

But if that turned out to be true, it would be like in one of those made-for-tv movies where me and him start out on the wrong foot with him hating me for abandoning him, but slowly I would win him over by taking him for ice cream and buying him a puppy and eventually he would move down to Moron with me, where he would fit right in.

I'd even let him bring his Jeep with him. It seems to be a big part of his life.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
*I know! An American car. Shudder. *

Bite your tongue...Please!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Truth be told, I almost stopped even earlier, at this: "Created by: Robert_Hil Original Starting post for this thread"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know! An American car. Shudder.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
"For me, I am siting in the dark in a jeep "

That's where I stopped reading. Frightening.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Last night it was a woman with a giant open mouth filled with half chewed food. The fact that this woman and her partner spent time photographing, editing (hahahaha) and uploading this picture is more frightening than anything under Robert's bed.

Probably? Maybe? Oh, never mind.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
I ain't afraid of nuttin'!

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
Cincy,

You came across people using a Bushmaster as a dildo too?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Frightening thought: every single time I approve pics, I am terrified about the state of the world.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Frightening thoughts