Friends helping Friends : Swingers Discussion 42840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFriends helping Friends
TOPIC: Friends helping Friends
Created by: NMSweetHearts The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is a Mason. Needs a plumber, email me please. Terry of Shylanterry is an exellent roofer, last Sept he replaced the roof on the old part of our house after storm damage. Him & his partner did an exellent job, I highly reccomend them.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Another forum was started for passing on the info about careers, crafts and talents for members. Please use this forum for stating the info.

TRADING SERVICES BATERING FOR LIFESTYLERS

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hubby is a restraunt manager and a whiz in the kitchen. I went to school for bookkeeping, did customer service, now doing toy demonstrations. That is besides being a mother to 4 (which is considered a job in itself). I've had numerous medical difficulties, and have gained alot of knowledge on a few topics. We also breed peekingese (no, my pups are not yappers or ankle biters).

Lora (and Chuck)

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
It would be my pleasure! :-)

I have been using TaxCut since 1998. It is an H&R Block product. I've never used TurboTax myself, but I have friends who use it and love it. I suspect both are equally good. Consumers Report Magazine did a review of them both a year or so ago and gave a slight edge to TaxCut.

The beauty of it is that NEXT year if you purchase the TaxCut edition for filing your 2005 income taxes, the program will actually import all the pertinent details (names, addresses, social security numbers, saving accounts & investments & deductions you claimed in 2004, etc.) and automatically enter that information on your 2005 tax return. You can change anything that needs to be changed, or delete any that don't apply anymore, but at least you don't even have to enter those things that haven't changed.

I've been very happy with TaxCut, and like I said friends love TurboTax. I suspect you'll really be pleased with either one.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sixftbeauty, if you purchase either TaxCut or TurboTax software, available almost anywhere that sells software (Staples, Best Buy, even Walmart), you will find it is simple and easy to use. All you have to do is install the software using the CD that comes in the package, and from that point on all you have to do is answer the questions it asks you.

It costs about $25, and a state tax version for states with an income tax is also available for the same price.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Found it so I bumped it back to the top.

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Fem: If memory serves me correctly there was a message thread some time ago on that very topic. It was active for awhile, then fell by the wayside. Perhaps Webbie hasn't deleted it yet.

Mrs.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Just a thought.........maybe there should be a forum for those to post their skills and talents so when someone needs help, they can find it. I certainly would be interested in seeing what all careers and crafts of people in the lifestyle. I'd hire a lifestyler before a mennonite or any stranger! Especially if building my house! I could sure use someone with with knowledge about water in my basement, plaster walls that are cracking, a new front door that needs put in, new windows installed, wood floor in need of repairs. (can you tell that a mennonite built my house?) I have talent in interior decorating, but color and fabric can only hide minimal blubs.

If we all could trade our talents - that would be cool wouldnt it? If I could do something for someone else, and they do something for another, then it would come back to me and my shit would finally get done! LOL And with a little extra fun. Just a thought that Ive been bashing around in my head for months. I finally found a forum I can share it.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poly's going to help me spend Bacchus' money next week. <Grins>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Friends helping friends is the best thing we have done. We have many couples that we help for any thing or any reason and are happy to do whatever we can.

We also have a huge list of lifestyle firends that offered to help us build our new swing club, Plumbers, drywall, electricians, tile and carpet, bartenders, waiters and waitresses and hosts....................my or my we have a lot of friends.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Friends helping Friends