Friday May 13th : Swingers Discussion 448271011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFriday May 13th
TOPIC: Friday May 13th
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pen, glad to hear that all is well with Penny Junior!

BnL...OW! I'm so sorry to hear about the bad boo-boo : ( Hope the healing goes quickly!!

Licks...I couldn't remember the date of my high school graduation if my life depended on it. But then, mine was a little longer ago, I guess ; )

Goats...happy belated birthday

L., who survived 7 hours round trip in a car yesterday, and THOUGHT she escaped unscathed, but who's back is paying the price for all that driving today

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
hey goats happy belated birhtday wishes to you........ its great to be turning 29 .......see ya in chat!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
ROFL Pen, but he would love Poly to give him a kiss to make better. Terry, I think the cat probably helps better than the ice packs. There's just nothing like unconditional love and we swear from the way she laid right above the break and kept squeezing him, the knew he was sick.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Sorry to hear about that Ladywife. Hope Bacchusn gets well soon.

As for superstitions, I don't have any. But Mrs. Gump stayed away from the water at work for awhile when co-workers were turning up pregnate. LOL

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(961 posts)
I didn't post to this thread because we're not prone to superstition. Well, until today. So there I was on the phone with Poly talking about various travel plans. The next for us was to be a 6:40 AM flight tomorrow to LA for the purpose of attending one of our "extra" kid's wedding. Five minutes after I hung up I received a call that Jim had been injured and I needed to get to our local emergency room to meet him there. Yes, I know it's just too good of a BS so I just got the photo approves. Unfortunately one of our babies thought she needed to take care of Daddy's broken leg so you can only see the bottom plus an ice pack sticking out. It's broke right above the ankle and exactly where the sciatic nerve wraps resulting in something called compartment syndrome. So no cast, splint or airplanes until that goes away. Cheers to Friday the 13th.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Weirdly enough, a very good day for us. Mr. Buff's aunt (94 year old nursing home resident with dementia) had a massive stroke yesterday. We visited her yesterday ~ things didn't look good. Today ~ AMAZING ~ she's sitting up, we visited her, fed her a bit of lunch ~ she's cursing the staff (and us) and is back to her confused, nasty, loveable self!!!! Only on Friday the 13th!!!!!! Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
No triskadekaphobia here!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Happy Birthday Mrs. Goats!!!!

<still holding her 4 leaf clover and avoiding black cats and ladders>

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Not me today is my birthday! Lucky 13th whoo hooo.. Mrs. Goats

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Anyone out there SUPERSTICIOUS(sp?) I use to be but have out grown it. <sits here while holding her lucky 4 leaf clover. Later, wrapping all her mirrors in bubble wrap and tucking them in the hall closet, for safe keeping>

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Friday May 13th