Fresh and minty : Swingers Discussion 40347101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFresh and minty
TOPIC: Fresh and minty
Created by: hedons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Awokka wokka!!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
One thing that deserrves mentioning about brushing teeth... I think it was Mischief that said in another thread somewhere (or maybe here?) that brushing within a certain time-frame of oral play creates possible tiny abrasions/cuts in the gums that make you more susceptible to passed-on viruses and such. Since hearing that, I've switched to using a mouthwash instead of brushing at clubs. We used to carry toothbrushes to the swing clubs for after we had the meal.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We always carry toothbrush, paste with us. There is always a mens /ladies room to go to clean up. Plus if I am spending money to go out to dinner I do not want to be restricted to what I eat. We are considerate of others and take the correct measures to clean up before that first kiss.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
A little off topic but still connected. I had a dentist appointment a few weeks ago to have my teeth cleaned. I normally make these appts first thing in the morning, cause it suits my schedule that way. This particular one I had to reschedule and I ended up with a 1:40 appt, right after lunch. Not sure what she had for lunch, but it obviously included a generous helping of onions. It was brutal, I spent the whole twenty minutes (seemed like 20 hours) timing my breathing so I would not be inhalin as she was exhalin. I couldda sold tickets to that event, lol.

Mike who will never do an afternoon dentist appt again!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I get the same feeling when I kiss someone who drinks vodkta, for some reason this smell really turns me off.Quirks gotta love them!!!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Fresh and minty