Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Forbes Top 10 most hated athletes
TOPIC: Forbes Top 10 most hated athletes
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are any of these athletes on your hate list?

10) Tony Romo 9)Kobe Bryant 8)Kurt Busch 7)Mike Vick 6)Alex Rodriquez 5)Metta World Peace 4)Jay Cutler 3)Tiger Woods 2)Manti Te'o

And Number 1 most hated ....

Lance Armstrong

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I couldn't agree more L2P, to see him called inspirational and a role model just sickens me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12348 posts)
cpl... in that aspect i do agree!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Spot on NaN, and why he made my list. Sickens me to see the NFL try to glorify a criminal. Being in PA and with Flacco having attended the University of DE, there were "local" connections that really pulled me towards the Ravens, but I could not root for anything associated with Ray Lewis.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
There is no confusion on the facts with Ray Lewis. He and his two friends got in a fight with two other men. The other two men were stabbed to death. Lewis's white suit that he as wearing that night went missing. Lewis plead guilty to obstruction of justice for telling everone in the limo to never tell what happened then paid the families of the victims to keep quiet.

You can draw your own conclusions.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12348 posts)
Agree with SED, Vick is on my list. Ray Lewis is on my list also.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
" People need to get over Tiger Woods."

I'm surprised people haven't blamed Lindsey Vonn's crash on him.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Most of the "hate" stemmed from him having an hour long show so that he could broadcast his decision. Most people outside of Cleveland didn't care that he left for South Beach, just the manner in which he did it that left a sour taste in most people's mouths.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
why the rest of the world hated LeBron? because he wanted to win?? better business, perhaps??

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Cleveland still hates LeBron but now that he won a championship, the rest of the world has forgiven him. Therefore, he's off the list.

10. Romo belongs simply for being the QB of the Cowboys.

9. Kobe didn't rape, he cheated on his wife with a girl who let him pop her balloon knot. Then she caught feeling and Kobe didn't reciprocate so she cried rape. People have mostly moved on from that incident though. They hate Kobe because he's arrogant, sometimes a ball hog, great, and not Michael Jordan.

8. I barely know who Kurt Busch is. NACRAP?

7. Vick's actions were despicable, but I will say that the guy did his time and I'm glad to see that he was given a 2nd chance. It's too bad he sucks at football now. Still, feel free to hate him all you want.

6. A-Roid is despicable and has now been proven to be a multiple offense PED user.

5. Metta World War probably wouldn't be on this list if he didn't (a) give himself such a stupid name and (b) didn't try to turn James Hardin's brain into mash potatoes.

4. Cutler at #4 is mind boggling. Yeah, he's a douche and he probably should have nutted up in the 2nd half back in the 2011/12 playoffs and he has that weird looking flap of neck meat that no professional athlete should ever have, but there's really nothing he's done that's hate worthy. Heavy polling must have taken place in Denver and Chicago.

3. People need to get over Tiger Woods.

2. Manti Te'o might be the victim of a hoax, but he did himself no favors by giving an interview a few months back in which he vividly described the day that he met his "girlfriend" after a football game played @ Stanford. He might not have realized that she was an online fake, but he still lied about having met "her." This is another head scratcher. He's a moron, but not really hatable because of it. 1. Lance is simply a fraud and not worth the time or energy to hate on. Now we can all go back to not caring about cycling again.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
most of them are egomaniacs who cant carry themselves. im surprise a-rod is # 6. soon he will be top 3. lebron should not make the list. why? because he wanted to move on?.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Forbes Top 10 most hated athletes