Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum For those who follow WWE
TOPIC: For those who follow WWE
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just had to say that my son and I had the opportunity to meet Batista today (they are doing a show near-by). He has a fabulous personality and is just an extremely nice person. He didn't blow us off, just asked that we waited until him and his daughter had their lunch before doing pictures. We got 2 pictures of my son with him. Ladies, he IS all that he seems to be on TV. Wish I had the guts to ask him if he was a swinger.... lol

Lora

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've always heard he's a cool guy...from my area(at least his mom is) I watch wrestling too, kinda forced too...hubby is an Indy wrestler...LOL

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
You don't know HOW tempted I was to ask Batista if he was a swinger!!!!! Yes Mrs E, he WAS a bad guy, but now he's a good guy (I know, soap opera story lines change constantly). I also agree that he was a gem to allow my son and I, along with some of the workers, to not only meet him and shake his hand (YES, his fingers are huge, made me wonder what kind of thrills they could give... hehehe) and take pictures. For a while there, I thought I was the only one who was into WWE, first on my own when I was a teen, then got back into it when my son started getting into it. Glad I finally got some kind of response to this amazing moment. Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Just had to say that my son and I had the opportunity to meet Batista today (they are doing a show near-by). He has a fabulous personality and is just an extremely nice person. He didn't blow us off, just asked that we waited until him and his daughter had their lunch before doing pictures. We got 2 pictures of my son with him. Ladies, he IS all that he seems to be on TV. Wish I had the guts to ask him if he was a swinger.... lol

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: For those who follow WWE