For those who enjoy politics come one cum all oops! (typo, really!) : Swingers Discussion 45521
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumFor those who enjoy politics come one cum all oops! (typo, really!)
TOPIC: For those who enjoy politics come one cum all oops! (typo, really!)
Created by: kentuckylady1951 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good ole Howard Scream, He'll be the death of the democratic party if they don't shut him up. Scratches head and pictures him postin those comments in here...................................Tickets!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Hey Bill & Suzie,

Yes, of course we were ar camp! Beautiful weekend! I just had some free time while Kathy was sleeping to connect the laptop to the cell phone. I wanted to check to see if our new forum monitor was done beating his dead horse. I guess he's not, LOL. I hope he's using the other hand to beat something productive, LOL!

So, when are you coming to SRL?

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Sir, please step away from the stick. That horse is dead already.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
KY, I think it is akin to a car wreck. Ya know you shouldn't gawk and rubberneck, but you just can't help looking.

It's also like a soap opera in here. Seeing everyone bickering somehow makes you feel like your own life isn't so bad, LOL!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
*yawn*

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Struck a nerve?

Yes, I have a job, thanks! I often wondered where you get the time to sit in these forums?

While I agree that I have been mean spirited in this exchange, it is not my usual MO. Your smug reply to my original WTF post got me started.

I think we've beaten this horse to death! I apologize to you and all in the crossfire.

TTFN

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Just as I thought.

I am done now.

You may go back to your regularly scheduled ass kissing.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Terry,

I’m sorry I picked on you. I guess it was a case of “if ya can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” syndrome. Hostility has a way of rubbing off. Before the other political thread was deleted, your usually mild mannered persona made some fairly strong threats of physical violence to others.

My original post was a “tongue-in cheek“ reference of another post where someone else asked you “what planet are you from”. The copied and pasted (three page) article seemed to come right out of left field. Yes, it is political in nature, but where are your thoughts? If you had posted that drivel in response to a previous post, it might have made more sense. Maybe I’m stupid; please point out the relevance of that article. Can you tell me what it said in your own words? Do you have a position on the subject?

Now if you want to have a discussion of the war on terror, fine. Let’s do it. Start by giving us your opinion and we’ll go from there. I for one would like to see you stand up and defend one position instead of talking out of both sides of your mouth. Obviously, you don’t have an opinion or you wouldn’t keep telling me to “piss off” in your sarcastic tone.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Greener pastures? That reminds me, gotta sharpen the mower blades.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Joy:

It'd be a start, but the step you propose is largely contingent upon both parties not being controlled by the same comporate and special interests. Perhaps it is my cynical nature, but I'm not convinced that the two-party systems is merely a facade perpetuating the myth that it even matters who wins the election. I liked your idea about a (legitimate) 3rd party.

-m

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: For those who enjoy politics come one cum all oops! (typo, really!)